ADVERTISEMENT

DSM Boys Inc. (Thursday) *New Date*

Bridawg21

HR MVP
Apr 28, 2009
Getting together at Thunderhead in Ankeny this Thursday (June 4th) to say farewell to our friend JWolf as he explores his future endeavors outside the state. Gathering will start around 5PM and last until whenever. Hopefully a few of you guys in Ankeny will be able to attend.

Last edited:
Getting together at Thunderhead in Ankeny this Wednesday (June 3rd) to say farewell to our friend JWolf as he explores his future endeavors outside the state. Gathering will start around 5PM and last until whenever. Hopefully a few of you guys in Ankeny will be able to attend.

Gonna be out of town!! SOBs

Getting together at Thunderhead in Ankeny this Wednesday (June 3rd) to say farewell to our friend JWolf as he explores his future endeavors outside the state. Gathering will start around 5PM and last until whenever. Hopefully a few of you guys in Ankeny will be able to attend.
Would likely have attended but I have baseball with my kid. Best of luck JWolf!

tumblr_mwty4mZ26Q1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Bummer...I'm out of town the rest of the week. Good luck my friend.

I might make this one. Someone who has seen me before (JWolf) will need to flag me down so I don't wander around like a douche like last time. That was a bit embarrassing. Or is there a party name I could tell the host?

Reactions: HawkOptimist
I might make this one. Someone who has seen me before (JWolf) will need to flag me down so I don't wander around like a douche like last time. That was a bit embarrassing. Or is there a party name I could tell the host?

The code word: Big Dicks!

Ha ha, I do remember that. That was at high life if I remember right. If your out later into the night fellas I will text. It wouldn't be til 9

Yeah probably can't show up after all. Sad panda. Stupid Bar Exam studying. Good luck with the new venture JWolf.

Sorry guys, I was intending to be there, had to head to the Taylor House where my FiL is in Hospice. Good luck JWolfe.

Just now seeing this (busy as hell with new house).

She's got a meeting till 10 tonight. Have fun boys...get jwolf wasted so he can shack up with one of ya's...

I thought JWolf was a medical student? Is there a medical school in Des Moines? I thought Iowa City had the only medical school in Iowa?

For those coming, we're in the front at the
I thought JWolf was a medical student? Is there a medical school in Des Moines? I thought Iowa City had the only medical school in Iowa?

Just graduated med school from Des Moines University. Did undergrad at Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT