ADVERTISEMENT

Dude gets 217 Covid vaccine doses over 2.5 yrs .....no adverse events

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003

And, no evidence of any subsequent "breakthrough" infection!!! 🤣

In summary, our case report shows that SARS-CoV-2 hypervaccination did not lead to adverse events and increased the quantity of spike-specific antibodies and T cells without having a strong positive or negative effect on the intrinsic quality of adaptive immune responses. While we found no signs of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections in HIM to date, it cannot be clarified whether this is causally related to the hypervaccination regimen. Importantly, we do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity.

#Hypochondria

In summary, our case report shows that SARS-CoV-2 hypervaccination did not lead to adverse events and increased the quantity of spike-specific antibodies and T cells without having a strong positive or negative effect on the intrinsic quality of adaptive immune responses. While we found no signs of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections in HIM to date, it cannot be clarified whether this is causally related to the hypervaccination regimen. Importantly, we do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity.

#Hypochondria
I agree Joe, mental health is a major issue in this country.

I'd have to go back and count.

It's probably 5 or 6 now. I never counted how many flu shots I've had; no reason to count Covid ones, either, really.

Please go back and count your vaxx card. Let me know.

I think I'm the only person in America with 6.

Most Americans are anti-vaxx.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Funky Bunch
I'd have to go back and count.

It's probably 5 or 6 now. I never counted how many flu shots I've had; no reason to count Covid ones, either, really.

BTW, if you didn't get vaxxed in October or November, you're unvaxxed.

I got vaccine #6 in October.

#Hypochondria
the real question is how many times now has he gotten covid with all those vaccines or has he just had flu like symptoms the entire time because of the vax?

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Please go back and count your vaxx card. Let me know.

I think I'm the only person in America with 6.

Most Americans are anti-vaxx.
If you don't get six, you're anti-vaxx? Maybe it's just okay to make your own health decisions with your PCM? I don't have any health factors that would complicate me getting COVID. I was 2x vaxxed in April 2020. I didn't get COVID until June 2022 and I breezed through it. In fact, the Flu B I had last month (which lasted 11 days) was significantly worse.

Conversely, my MIL has all the health complications a person could NOT hope for, so she gets the booster (and wisely so).

My condensed "shot records"
Anthrax x6
Hep A x2
Hep B x3
Influenza x19 (active duty)
Novel Influenza-H1N1-09 x1
Meningococcal MPSV4 x1
OPV x1
PPD x1
Smallpox x1
Td x2
Tdap x1
Typhoid x2
COVID-19 (Pfizer) x2

☝️I poste my shot records because I know it would bring you great joy and I like you. ;)

Reactions: BrianNole777
217 vaccinations seems excessive. I've gotten every dose recommended, so I guess that's 6 now? I don't know, I lost count although I think I did have Covid about 2 weeks ago. Symptoms were gone in 36 hours though outside of the remnants getting cleared out of my lungs. Considering my last shot was in October and at least one article I read said protection really only lasts 3-4 months that sounds about right. I'm convinced that vaccinating has made getting the disease far less severe than it would otherwise be though.

so I guess that's 6 now?
@BrianNole777

200w.gif

• Haha
Ah....so NOT a hypochondriac......an Entrepreneur!!!!

The police alleged at the time that the man—only described as a resident of the city of Magdeburg in his 60s—had been getting extra shots to secure legitimate information (the vaccine batch numbers) for fake vaccination cards that would then be sold to people unwilling to get vaccinated themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk
BTW, if you didn't get vaxxed in October or November, you're unvaxxed.

I got vaccine #6 in October.
To me 6 gets you in the HOF at least. I shortchanged myself with the initial shot since my company only offered the ill-fated single-dose J&J. So that puts me down 1 from those that got the 2-dose brands. I did go above and beyond with shingles vax - I was over 50 when my doctor said they had lowered the guidance from 60 to 50, so I was eligible, and I got the version at that time. Then a couple years later he said they had a new, much better (95% I think, but may be mistaken) 2-dose version. He said even though I had the original, I should do the new, so I have had 3 shingles shots. My wife has had shingles 3 times and she has 0!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT