ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 25: Kinnick is #20 Toughest Place to Play. Iowa D ranked #13. IOWA is Tier 1 when it comes to Getting Paid

Iowa was ranked #20 in the Top 25 Toughest Places to play.

GQ7ZKFaXoAAlCr0
what the hell is Houston, Va Tech and South Carolina doing ahead of Kinnick? Camp Randall? uh no.

I appreciate the level of effort on some of that. We don't need to record a group of people playing songs when every school has recordings of their own band playing the song their way. They should have used those for authenticity.

Surrender cobra... expect to see that 30 times in every single game regardless of situation, knowing how EA likes to use their animations lol.

Iowa not even top 10 on defense. And they have Colorado and USC only a few spots below us. Glad to see that my belief all sports games are dog shit is being proven once again.

I realize that not everything in a game is going to be right when you've got this many moving parts....but good golly miss molly, that defensive power ranking is utter dogshit! USC's defense shouldn't even be in the same stratosphere as ours....much less 2 spots away. The only thing I can think of is the fact that their players are so highly ranked, so it causes their team ranking to be inflated.....but man, there's got to be some sort of mechanism that factors in the fact that they're just terrible at defense.

I appreciate the level of effort on some of that. We don't need to record a group of people playing songs when every school has recordings of their own band playing the song their way. They should have used those for authenticity.

Surrender cobra... expect to see that 30 times in every single game regardless of situation, knowing how EA likes to use their animations lol.

hopefully as the season progresses, Iowa's offensive and defensive rankings will be adjusted for the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT