ADVERTISEMENT

Early voting in Virginia

In person voting unless circumstances such as health or work should be the only thing allowed in this country. The only thing worse than mail-in voting is early voting. Such ridiculousness to vote for a President of the United States without all information being available up until election day. Hell, it's ridiculous to vote for school board prior to accumulation of all data up until voting day.
Do I hear fear in your voice?.....lol

America got along just fine with in-person voting for over 200 years. It goes a long way towards ensuring you are a registered voter, a valid citizen, and are who you say you are.
Absentee voting is a good provision for those who can't get to the polls for whatever reason.

If you're too busy or unorganized to get your ass to the polling place the first Tuesday in November every 2 or 4 years, you need to make some changes in your life.

But, what about the virus? Wear a mask and go to the voting place. Duh.
Sounds you are afraid.....

What's going to be said at this point that hasn't already been brought out, no matter the political race; president, US House & Senate, state and local races...? The incumbents have their record to run on, and the challengers have had time to make their claims why they're better. Nothing at this point will come to light that'll make me change my mind. Right now all the ads are saying the same thing over and over again. There is nothing new, and there won't be over the next few weeks.
I'm kidding with you. And I don't disagree with what you're saying.

Reactions: mstp1992
I'm kidding with you. And I don't disagree with what you're saying.
EsteemedGranularAmericanratsnake-small.gif

Reactions: goldmom
America got along just fine with in-person voting for over 200 years. It goes a long way towards ensuring you are a registered voter, a valid citizen, and are who you say you are.
Absentee voting is a good provision for those who can't get to the polls for whatever reason.

If you're too busy or unorganized to get your ass to the polling place the first Tuesday in November every 2 or 4 years, you need to make some changes in your life.

But, what about the virus? Wear a mask and go to the voting place. Duh.
No thanks

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT