ADVERTISEMENT

Earthquake shakes NYC

For making the only watchable reality TV series in history? Maybe if season 1 was bad reality TV would have ended by 2010
Watching a nuclear power plant explode would be really entertaining but the actual explosion of the plant lacks an overall "good" don't you think?

Uh-oh...

cloverfield-5-2400681543-1616543685361.jpg

blue-wave-big-wave.gif

Damn, 13 years ago? I was sitting right where I am now and remember it very well. Thought I was having a dizzy spell or something.

I was in a Jersey, and was bent over going through my file drawer. Thought I was having vertigo, but when I sat up I could tell the building was moving. I was only on a third floor but I immediately walked out while all my co-workers were chatting about what we should do.

Today my daughter says she felt it in Delaware.

I was in a Jersey, and was bent over going through my file drawer. Thought I was having vertigo, but when I sat up I could tell the building was moving. I was only on a third floor but I immediately walked out while all my co-workers were chatting about what we should do.

Today my daughter says she felt it in Delaware.
You were getting bent over a file cabinet drawer? You slut.

You’re trying too hard.
Getting back to the topic, do you actually think that global warming factors like rising oceans can't have an impact on earthquakes? While the causal link in any particular case might be hard to prove, the probability is easy to establish - based mainly on the shifting weight on the crust from ice losses some places and rising oceans other places. Those are measurable, and have been measured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT