ADVERTISEMENT

Edit, that call is not going to do Iowa any favors

Here's the play with 1:16 left... that was not called a moving screen, lol

ULkKKRW.png

It’s your whole body of work.
I guess I'll turn in my Hawkeye vanity plates because some jagoff on HawkeyeNation says I should.

I'm an Iowa fan. I just don't watch much women's basketball (before, during, or what will be after CC22 graduates). It's boring to me. I don't care if that isn't popular.

Espn nerds saying the call "sucked"
I'm just SHOCKED the former UCONN players thought it was a terrible call.
This 100%. Bad calls both ways, this one just had bad timing. HS got mauled over the back on a layup and wasn't called earlier

Obvious moving screen. Not sure why it is a big deal.

If Gabbie would have knocked Paige over, would that be called? or, just let them play?

The whole discussion is dumb
The ESPN conversation with Van Pelt seemed to be that it was terrible to call at that part of the game. They barely showed any images of the foul.

There were at least 3 phantom fouls during the calls where even the announcers questioned if there was any contact at all.

In the PR department. Horrible call.

I’ll take it lol. But woof
Who cares about PR!!! Are you worried about some fans and media saying the fix was in to have CC in the title game. That was a very hard foul right in front of the ref.

Bluded had been pointing out those types of fouls and hip checks and pushes by UConn all game long. That ref saw it square on and it was a reflex action to correctly call that foul

I guess I'll turn in my Hawkeye vanity plates because some jagoff on HawkeyeNation says I should.

I'm an Iowa fan. I just don't watch much women's basketball (before, during, or what will be after CC22 graduates). It's boring to me. I don't care if that isn't popular.
Why did you delete your post about being a 21 year veteran official?

After watching it for the thousandth time, not only is Edwards sliding in, but her stance goes from the free throw line to the three point line. Really just piss poor fundamentals of setting a screen.

Once again, correct call, unfortunate timing.
As much as anything this was on Paige buckets. She went way too wide.

Reactions: skydog0784
Every iffy call against Iowa is a national conspiracy.

Every iffy call for Iowa is justified.

That’s called fan 101. Nobody for any team says they won because of the refs, everybody has a 6 pack worth of beer stories for the times the refs screwed them.

It’s laughable to not step back and see that for any fan base.

And most neutral fans are pissed they were denied a fantastic finish via the do or die shot.
Oh boo who…Geno deserved it. 😉

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT