ADVERTISEMENT

Email to Beth

If you had 1000 she might take you seriously assuming she even read it. 100 wouldn't cover a single season of his buyout. Bitcoin is about $55,000 today, so 100 would be about $5.5 million and I think you'd have to buy out at least 5 seasons at roughly $8 million per season.

Why didn't you send the email Friday?

Seems kind of drastic based on one game.

Oh yeah, that's what fans do

• Haha
Reactions: AEG82
she probably A: does not know what that is, or B: has some sort of filter that lets these types of emails go to some assistant in the basement, who has their name written on the stapler with blue masking tape and a sharpie.

Why didn't you send the email Friday?

Seems kind of drastic based on one game.

Oh yeah, that's what fans do
One game!? Hell, it's been FIVE long years since Iowa had a BIG caliber QB, and maybe you missed it, but the last two years Iowa has had the worst offense in ALL of college football. Yesterday was just another asinine example of a stubborn old man hanging onto power. KF needs to be convinced to retire or to be fired. He has earned the right to choose. LOL But either way, Iowa football needs a complete housecleaning. KF should give Nick Saban a call. I hear Nick's enjoying the hell out of his retirement. KF should join him, and the sooner the better.

One game!? Hell, it's been FIVE long years since Iowa had a BIG caliber QB, and maybe you missed it, but the last two years Iowa has had the worst offense in ALL of college football. Yesterday was just another asinine example of a stubborn old man hanging onto power. KF needs to be convinced to retire or to be fired. He has earned the right to choose. LOL But either way, Iowa football needs a complete housecleaning. KF should give Nick Saban a call. I hear Nick's enjoying the hell out of his retirement. KF should join him, and the sooner the better.
So you already thought KF should be gone, but were willing to give him one last chance vs ISU? That would also be drastic to be swayed by one game if Iowa won. Because again, you weren't calling for his job on Friday.

It's called overreaction

• Haha
Reactions: AEG82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT