ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin...

Eno best RB ever. Wish he'd come here to Iowa. More than welcome as a transfer as far as I'm concerned. Too bad things.got.so bungled during his recruitment.

Reactions: scotthawk1964
I've said he's the real deal and was a big miss for the program since it happened. Despite his big night tonight, I don't think he would manage the same stat line in the B1G for the most part. He'd still be a successful back in this league though.

Reactions: grayhair81
I've said he's the real deal and was a big miss for the program since it happened. Despite his big night tonight, I don't think he would manage the same stat line in the B1G for the most part. He'd still be a successful back in this league though.
The story of Eno Benjamin......

"Vince McMahon didn't screw Bret Hart.

Bret Hart.....screwed Bret Hart."

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
Ya West Coast 7s there are Iowa 10s. Easily.

Amen! I had a friend move down there after graduating from college and I went to visit shortly afterwards. He took me to the ASU bar scene. All I could do is shake my head in disappointment. I was thinking I could have enjoyed this scenery for the last 4 years. The percentage of incredibly hot girls was mind boggling. Why would HS advisors not advise small town Iowa kids of this????

One Caveat, this was 24 years ago, but I’m guessing things haven’t changed much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT