ADVERTISEMENT

Eno Benjamin...

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I saw Chevin Calloway appears to have quit on Arkansas and isn't on the team anymore

ASU would be one of the last schools I would attend- super low academics. Maybe I am in the minority but thinking you guys are sleeping on the corn fed Iowa girls- some pretty smoking hot girls at U of I.....actually any campus

Some kids are going to have success when they decide to go elsewhere. Comes off as petty attempting to run them down just because they decided they didn't want to be Hawks. I have no problem saying it would have been nice to have a back like Benjamin or Higdon as a Hawk. No reason to dwell on it though

Reactions: ThrowBones92
Some kids are going to have success when they decide to go elsewhere. Comes off as petty attempting to run them down just because they decided they didn't want to be Hawks. I have no problem saying it would have been nice to have a back like Benjamin or Higdon as a Hawk. No reason to dwell on it though
Some view it as just proving the staff knew what they were doing when they were the 1st to offer a kid and such

Not to take anything away from Eno ... but pretty much every RB who has gone up against the vaunted Oregon State D has come off looking like a Heisman hopeful.

Reactions: Harbinger273
Oregon State Defense lousy, so a repeat performance is not likely for Eno. He'll likely still have some pretty good games this year.

Reactions: Auger
Pretty crazy this kid has 749yds of offense right now and 7tds. Too bad things went down the way they did.

Reactions: Harbinger273
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT