ADVERTISEMENT

EO Targeting LGBT coming up...

President Pence's first course of action followed swiftly by re-education boot camps.
That doesn't sound all bad.

1.jpg

GMBC-Spring-Flyer-Front-960x744.jpg

Reactions: Wendy79 and BioHawk
I imagine this is a trial balloon they've floated with the alleged "leak". The little reading I've done on this today seems to indicate its about allowing govt and federal contractors to fire LGBTs merely for being LGBT, letting govt employees discriminate/withhold services if they don't like the gays, allowing adoption agencies that receive federal funds to discriminate, eliminating SS benefits, etc... you think there were riots during Stonewall... Hell hath no fury...

I imagine this is a trial balloon they've floated with the alleged "leak". The little reading I've done on this today seems to indicate its about allowing govt and federal contractors to fire LGBTs merely for being LGBT, letting govt employees discriminate/withhold services if they don't like the gays, allowing adoption agencies that receive federal funds to discriminate, eliminating SS benefits, etc... you think there were riots during Stonewall... Hell hath no fury...
The job and adoption discrimination are both in the GOP platform. I always say, when it comes time to vote, pay no attention to the individual candidates. Read the party platforms and vote for the coalition you like best. Governing is a team sport and the platform is the playbook.

Reactions: NoleATL
The job and adoption discrimination are both in the GOP platform. I always say, when it comes time to vote, pay no attention to the individual candidates. Read the party platforms and vote for the coalition you like best. Governing is a team sport and the platform is the playbook.
That's why politics suck...groupthink

That's why politics suck...groupthink
That's the game. Stop pretending it's different. Group think is what allows for self government. The alternative to group think is authoritarian dictatorship. Partisanship and group think works and are essential to freedom. Learn to love them.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Hey...man. If you're trying to solidify a deal for 19% of a Russian oil company, you GOTTA divert attention to places far far away from where people SHOULD be looking around.....

I'll bet you one thousand dollars you're wrong about that story.

That's the game. Stop pretending it's different. Group think is what allows for self government. The alternative to group think is authoritarian dictatorship. Partisanship and group think works and are essential to freedom. Learn to love them.
I mean the aspect if it that requires a perhaps great individual, to run as a pawn to a party.

I mean the aspect if it that requires a perhaps great individual, to run as a pawn to a party.
There are advantages to that. It forces coalition building which gets you popular consent which is key to legitimate government. You wouldn't really want 500 independent thinkers in congress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT