ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2022-23 Thread ****

What a clumsy challenge, as Jon Champion rightly called it. PK for Dortmund and…IT’S SAVED! Ominous signs for Dortmund so far.

Borussia Dortmund score late to tie, but it won’t be enough. Dortmund came to this match with incredibly low energy early and paid for it.

USMNT goalkeeper Ethan Horvath in penalties with Luton Town, trying to get into the Premier League, on ESPN+ now…

I can relate. Our girls blew their first chance to go to state in program history. We played scared, made 3 critical mistakes that the other team took advantage of and we went down 3-0 in like 25 min. I'm not sure they had possession on our side of the field more than 3 times in the 2nd half. Lost 3-2. Thought we would win 5 or 6 to nothing. Outshot them 18-6. That was 2 days ago and I still don't want to leave the house. Absolutely sick.

I also support Hamburg SV and today was brutal. Winning promotion only to have Heidenheim steal it back with 2 goals in stoppage time including a 99' winner

• Wow
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Things are tightening up for Everton.

Leicester winning.

Would be hilarious to see them go down.

I also support Hamburg SV and today was brutal. Winning promotion only to have Heidenheim steal it back with 2 goals in stoppage time including a 99' winner
They still make the playoff though, right?

They did my St. Pauli in after we rallied our way from the relegation zone to nearly that playoff spot. Crazy Hamburg Derby this year.

They still make the playoff though, right?

They did my St. Pauli in after we rallied our way from the relegation zone to nearly that playoff spot. Crazy Hamburg Derby this year.

Yeah, in the playoff, but I'm just getting bad vibes from how today ended. HSV fans stormed the pitch only having to wait 15 minutes for Heidenheim to complete their never ending stoppage time to score 2 goals.

Final game of the Season!

Champions Cup Final.

Manchester City vs Inter Milan

0-0 54th minute

CBS TV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT