ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Trump Proves Mental Illness Hereditary.

Hawk_4shur

HB Legend
Jan 2, 2009
Quite the rant. I guess he's losing his sh*t too.

“If you get in the way of the Democratic Party, if you question their power, if you interfere with their little fiefdom, they will target you, they will come after you and they will try and destroy your life,” fumed the son of the former president "It is rape and pillage,” Trump continued. “They will burn down the street. It doesn’t matter for these people. They will take out innocent people. They will go after family, they will go after kids.”

Or, this could be just an ice cold Pepsi.

Last edited:
Yet if you didn’t commit crimes on tape or verbally continue to confess to crimes chances are you won’t be charged with crimes.

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Quite the rant. I guess he's losing his sh*t too.

“If you get in the way of the Democratic Party, if you question their power, if you interfere with their little fiefdom, they will target you, they will come after you and they will try and destroy your life,” fumed the son of the former president It is rape and pillage,” Trump continued. “They will burn down the street. It doesn’t matter for these people. They will take out innocent people. They will go after family, they will go after kids.”

Or, this could be just an ice cold Pepsi.

I never fail to laugh at his followers who he has no respect for. If any of them old enough to be around when drump was just a loud mouth bull spitter don’t remember how they ridiculed him, it is no wonder why most of them suck up to his New York ass. Forget history, repeat history.
He has always been the ultimate con, yet now they seem to love being suckers. There is more than one born every minute.

I see Fox Network fired Eric's wife recently.

Too bad.
No, Kimberly is Jr's gf.

Lara Trump is Eric's wife.
Technically, Fox got rid of her because they say they have a "policy" of not employing anyone related to a Presidential candidate.
In reality, I think she just created problems with potential lawsuits based on a few of her comments.
More left wing cancel culture!

Wait! What?

No, Kimberly is Jr's gf.

Lara Trump is Eric's wife.
Technically, Fox got rid of her because they say they have a "policy" of not employing anyone related to a Presidential candidate.
In reality, I think she just created problems with potential lawsuits based on a few of her comments.
I feel bad for her, you know she hasn't been laid right in years.

We see it in coworkers. Friends. Family. People we once had respect for.

Now we are talking about shit that should of been settled fact decades ago. Now we are having to decide how much value certain family members have in the discussion.

An Aunt (nurse) of mine gave COVID to my entire family, and I have trouble not engaging on that every time I see her. Many of them are feeling the long COVID, And I can’t convince them why.

Eric has his own legal problems. It isn't just projection, or being unhinged about the WiTCh HUnT!
The civil suit in NY is big trouble for the Trump family. Ivanka got smart and separated from the rest of them and hired good lawyers.
He might have 1/6 issues, too. Probably not enough to charge, but he and Little Don have got to be sweating some of the leaks coming out about who is testifying, and who may be cutting deals.

Thanks for setting us straight Eric. For a minute I thought if a foreign country booked at a Trump hotel they just got charged 5x the rate for 10 rooms and then never showed up. Imagine the Treasury made a lot of money on that because it sure seemed to happen on occasion.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT