ADVERTISEMENT

ESP2 Announcers Were Very Good

Iowa Hog

HB MVP
Sep 30, 2001
I don't remember their names which wee flashed at the beginning of the game, but did a very good job of announcing the game and knowing the players. That was an exciting game as Illinois is probably the most dangerous team we play for the long strike. Interesting that their outstanding wide receiver went to an Iowa junior college, wonder if Iowa was interested in him.

You mean you don't wish we would have had the announcer chick?

I can't remember her name because its not worth remembering.

Reactions: cem
I don't remember their names which wee flashed at the beginning of the game, but did a very good job of announcing the game and knowing the players. That was an exciting game as Illinois is probably the most dangerous team we play for the long strike. Interesting that their outstanding wide receiver went to an Iowa junior college, wonder if Iowa was interested in him.

Though one of the half time announcers in the studio did flub his summary of the game by saying the Illini were ahead going in to a break by mistake... Look at your DVR copy and you'll see that. They pay those guys to say those sort of things right don't they?

The field announcers did a pretty decent job though.

I did read that in our game thread one of the announcers was pronouncing Illinois, Illanoise. But apparently, someone told him and he changed it.

I seldom complain about the announcers, but have hit my mute button a few times in the past.

Reactions: icwestisthebest
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT