ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+

honkey69

HR All-State
Nov 21, 2006
Marion, IA
Have any of you subscribed to ESPN+ yet? I'm wondering if this service includes access to ESPN3 content. I don't currently have cable tv, and am weighing my options to watch NCAA's next month.

Of course when I try to research online, I only see "CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL!" when looking for their actual content.

Have any of you subscribed to ESPN+ yet? I'm wondering if this service includes access to ESPN3 content. I don't currently have cable tv, and am weighing my options to watch NCAA's next month.

Of course when I try to research online, I only see "CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL!" when looking for their actual content.
I subscribed to watch tOSU v Cornell on a free trial. I canceled within the free trial but offered to pay for watching. Good coverage I'll go for real in Nov.

Reactions: natchrlman
ESPN3 is not based off a cable subscription. Most times it will be provided based on your internet provider (Sling TV actually has an ESPN3 channel so you can get it through that if your internet provider doesn’t have access). Here’s a list of providers with ESPN3 access: http://www.espn.com/espn3/affList

Thanks! Good to know. I thought you'd need a cable subscription with regular ESPN channels to get into ESPN3.

ESPN3 is not based off a cable subscription. Most times it will be provided based on your internet provider (Sling TV actually has an ESPN3 channel so you can get it through that if your internet provider doesn’t have access). Here’s a list of providers with ESPN3 access: http://www.espn.com/espn3/affList

You can get it thru sling , but i love espn+ , i also watch their rugby coverage which is the best. Best 6 bucks I can spend.

Reactions: natchrlman
I just checked, and ESPN3 does appear to work without a cable subscription login or ESPN+ account. So that should be good for selecting specific mats for the NCAA tournament. Good deal!

I just checked, and ESPN3 does appear to work without a cable subscription login or ESPN+ account. So that should be good for selecting specific mats for the NCAA tournament. Good deal!

ESPN3 will auto-detect the ISP you’re connecting from. No login needed.

Reactions: honkey69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT