ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody ready for Trump to announce that he will use military funds for his wall

I hope he tries it. Should be fun.

I rooted for him to win the election because I thought things would suck either way, but I would be WAY more entertained if he were President. He hasn't disappointed. SNL skits alone are off the charts funny.

There is no hope. He will. I just wish he would have campaigned on building a fence and having the military pay for it.

In Trump logic, he did. Mexico pays tariffs that go to the U.S. Treasury, the U.S. Treasury pays for military resources. Military resources are used to build the wall. Therefore, Mexico paid for the wall. All in all, it was just another brick in the wall.

I hope Ginsburg hangs on to be involved in the case that surely will arise when he tries the stunt. And I hope Alec Baldwin holds his own press conference.

In Trump logic, he did. Mexico pays tariffs that go to the U.S. Treasury, the U.S. Treasury pays for military resources. Military resources are used to build the wall. Therefore, Mexico paid for the wall. All in all, it was just another brick in the wall.

I hope Ginsburg hangs on to be involved in the case that surely will arise when he tries the stunt. And I hope Alec Baldwin holds his own press conference.
That's his logic but the funds are clearly coming from the military.

That's his logic but the funds are clearly coming from the military.
where do military funds come from? the taxpayer. then he's gonna turn around and bill mexico. pay back the funds. just be patient. I know your panties are in a bunch. trump may get to pick a SC judge real quick. too much winning

Reactions: HeathForrester
Would that dry up the entertainment vote?

Entertainment is the only redeeming quality that any of the recent politicans have provided. It is so polarized and positions have gotten so ridiculous. That a Supreme Court Justice would be voted along party lines is downright offensive to the idea of our Republic. Like it or not, a shitshow is all that we have at this point. Therefore, I prefer to be entertained. I think our politicians should be selected by a live reality show where they get voted out by other contestants and the last two get voted on by the public.

Entertainment is the only redeeming quality that any of the recent politicans have provided. It is so polarized and positions have gotten so ridiculous. That a Supreme Court Justice would be voted along party lines is downright offensive to the idea of our Republic. Like it or not, a shitshow is all that we have at this point. Therefore, I prefer to be entertained. I think our politicians should be selected by a live reality show where they get voted out by other contestants and the last two get voted on by the public.
Maybe Hunger Games style?

Reactions: Gonolz
Libs lose every time, it’s only dogs, illegals and dead people that let us slip a few past you honest cons. :p
Dam it. I was hoping we could show the world that two opposing sides could make it. Back to Mexico Natural for you.

Libs loose elections. Put me all in for this.

You usually make super stupid statements so this caught my attention. Are you suggesting that young people won’t vote in the next Pres election? Let’s bet on the numbers. You will be mistaken.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Yep, that 5 billion could buy about 1/3 of one of the new Gerald Ford Class Aircraft Carriers, price tag 13 billion with cost overruns over 2 billion and more to come. We are now considering buying multiple carries to get a volume discount. :) Should bring our total fleet up to 355 ships....
https://thediplomat.com/2018/03/mak...avy-considers-buying-2-supercarriers-at-once/

You can't stop illegals on land with an Aircraft Carrier. Well, I guess you could if you scrambled the aircraft and used guns and bombs to mow them down and blow them up.

I'd rather it not pretty sure the river isn't navigateable except by small boats in a few places.

That is exactly why I would like to see it tried. I'm new here. So I guess people don't know that basically you can assume that anything I say is sarcastic unless otherwise indicated. ;)

That is exactly why I would like to see it tried. I'm new here. So I guess people don't know that basically you can assume that anything I say is sarcastic unless otherwise indicated. ;)
Gotta remember like George Carlin said. Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize that about 50 percent of people are dumber than that. I consider myself aveeave to slightly below.

You don't think we can get an aircraft carrier up the Rio Grande?

I'd rather it not pretty sure the river isn't navigateable except by small boats in a few places.

At its deepest, it's about 59ft deep but most of it is very shallow. Nimitz carriers drag about 41ft depending on load. So that won't work, but you could send an armada of LCACs up the river.

LCAC.jpg

Only problem is they are loud as ****, might disturb nesting bird populations. And the spotted owls.

I hope he doesn’t. After watching some of the legal folks on Fox, they say the courts would stop it.

If I were Trump, I would use the time showing how small amount of money it is compared to the 4 trillion spent annually. Show the stats on people coming over.

More importantly, just read quotes of Schumer, Obama, Clinton saying how the barrier was needed.

I rooted for him to win the election because I thought things would suck either way, but I would be WAY more entertained if he were President. He hasn't disappointed. SNL skits alone are off the charts funny.
If this is true, you’re a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT