ADVERTISEMENT

Evidence of an intelligence briefing in November re virus

Anonymous sources or named source? Who do we believe?

Col. R. Shane Day, the director of the NCMI, a component of the Defense Intelligence Agency, refuted the ABC News report in a statement.

"As a matter of practice the National Center for Medical Intelligence does not comment publicly on specific intelligence matters," he said. "However, in the interest of transparency during this current public health crisis, we can confirm that media reporting about the existence/release of a National Center for Medical Intelligence Coronavirus-related product/assessment in November of 2019 is not correct. No such NCMI product exists."

Anonymous sources or named source? Who do we believe?

Col. R. Shane Day, the director of the NCMI, a component of the Defense Intelligence Agency, refuted the ABC News report in a statement.

"As a matter of practice the National Center for Medical Intelligence does not comment publicly on specific intelligence matters," he said. "However, in the interest of transparency during this current public health crisis, we can confirm that media reporting about the existence/release of a National Center for Medical Intelligence Coronavirus-related product/assessment in November of 2019 is not correct. No such NCMI product exists."

I've seen this episode before, its the one where the guy was told to make this statement but later records will get to the press to show it actually did happen. This is after the scenes where POTUS publicly used this statement to say he didn't know before November. Col. Ray, who was once likely a respected officer, will leave his job in disgrace.

I've seen this episode before, its the one where the guy was told to make this statement but later records will get to the press to show it actually did happen. This is after the scenes where POTUS publicly used this statement to say he didn't know before November. Col. Ray, who was once likely a respected officer, will leave his job in disgrace.

Rinse. Repeat.

OK. Maybe you will be right.

"I can't recall" is what you say publicly, when the actual answer is "yes", but you recognize you may need to eventually testify under oath in front of Congress on the topic....

EDIT: Prepare for the Congressional investigations in 6-12 months, and the "Oh, you mean THIS Gatekey" moment, when documents Esper signed off on do indeed mention the intel reports...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fluffles

"I can't recall" is what you say publicly, when the actual answer is "yes", but you recognize you may need to eventually testify under oath in front of Congress on the topic....

EDIT: Prepare for the Congressional investigations in 6-12 months, and the "Oh, you mean THIS Gatekey" moment, when documents Esper signed off on do indeed mention the intel reports...

You should never, ever accuse anyone else of wearing a tinfoil hat going forward.

Reactions: Madman_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT