ADVERTISEMENT

Exciting times of wahawk56 presents

The highest rated Taco Johns in America is located in Marshalltown. So you don't need to worry about where to eat.

O03LyN.jpg

Where they have you staying? What are ya looking to accomplish while there? Good food? Learn Spanish? Bars?

Rhino, I'm at the comfort inn. I'm just looking for entertainment and if possible where to find the loose women.

If you were a white guy, I'd suggest golf, since there are a couple of decent courses in town. But I don't know what you people do for recreation. Other than Tiger, of course.

Take out a few Hispanics why you are in town. I will officially draft you in the race draft.

Your best chance at the loose women aspect is at a bar that is long ways from where your staying, it's called TC's. It's been so long since I have lived there, but my little brother goes back often so I live vicariously through some of his stories. Possible other options would be the old timer or the blue cactus. In all honesty I wouldn't really suggest any of them, but since it's marshalltown, I have to name the "best" ones

Nice suggestion Torbee, have an aunt and uncle that own property close by, so we use to go out and play on that treehouse all the time growing up.

Originally posted by Lone Clone:
If you were a white guy, I'd suggest golf, since there are a couple of decent courses in town. But I don't know what you people do for recreation. Other than Tiger, of course.
Some good work right there.

This place is kinda lame. Not kinda, really. The only thing I got working is this 50 year old ewww.

No, I'm trying to run to someone else, but if it falls through she's my back-up. I need my dingaling played with. It's been since Saturday.

Originally posted by Wahawk56:
No, I'm trying to run to someone else, but if it falls through she's my back-up. I need my dingaling played with. It's been since Saturday.

You know young one swag was like you at one time, back ups for the back ups. That being said it left me hollow and empty. Of course banging a bunch of chicks is fun, but I felt morally bankrupt. Not to mention some of these girls started running into each other and I developed a reputation in West Des Moines.

I guess what I'm saying........ I NEVER NEVER NEVER HAD A 50 YEAR OLD BACK UP!!!

DA FUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Marshalltown, Iowa is the 17th largest city in the
state with a population of 27,600. It has a Walmart
and a HyVee, so you can start people gazing there
and look for the gal of your dreams.

Swag, are you saying if I strike out I should not get bopped by the 50 year old?

It's the Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, not older the berry the sweeter the juice.

Swag, are you saying if I strike out I should not get bopped by the 50 year old?

Not necessarily. But bro, aren't you like 27? Did you meet this chick while out in Marshalltown?

wahawk 56......The 50 yr old woman is old enough
to be your mother. A 27 year old man should remain
in his own generation.

Originally posted by SF HAWKEYE:
It's the Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, not older the berry the sweeter the juice.
I've always said darker the skin the deeper the roots. Keep ya head up.

Hall of fame, no I don't.
Swag, i meet her on tinder, but now tinder is on bullshit, they limit the swipes now. This town is already too Damn small. All the chicks I've matched either need to make plans due to kids or work second shift. But I couldn't do it. When she said applebees to eat I freaked out.

Swag, i meet her on tinder, but now tinder is on bullshit, they limit the swipes now. This town is already too Damn small. All the chicks I've matched either need to make plans due to kids or work second shift. But I couldn't do it. When she said applebees to eat I freaked out.
Why did you freak about Applebee's?

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:

That's not what he said

in her defense, she was probably trying to take you somewhere nice to eat. Marshalltown has such terrible restaurant selection. El Portal by Kmart is probably the best, but its still not anything special. If you want a blast from the past greasy spoon breakfast, Cecils Cafe is a couple blocks south of you and OJ's is about a mile SW of you. You will know your close when you pass the Flamingo Motel. Speaking of picking up chicks, you shouldnt have troubles finding something there or along old 30 at a handful of those roadside hotels.

Not as classy as you swag...seeing as you are a Benigan's guy and all.

Originally posted by jellyfish10:

You've seemed really antsy lately like you're looking for fisticuffs...

100% playin. I just wanted to inject some HROT Intel in that Lounge thread. I even told you to turn your sarcasm meter on!

100% playin. I just wanted to inject some HROT Intel in that Lounge thread. I even told you to turn your sarcasm meter on!

They can't handle that over there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT