ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a perfect evening.

Enjoy, my friend. I've mentioned on here before that I'm going the month of August with no booze (Well, until the 1st Iowa game). I've realized how much I do miss having a pour of whiskey or a beer while grilling or using the Blackstone. It just adds an extra little relaxation to it. Perfect night for it tonight.

I too am on a self imposed 40 day ride on the wagon, but i got myself some Busch NA to help fill the void of ritual and tradition while grilling……doesn't taste too bad actually.

Reactions: McLovin32
Bring your wide angle lens. It’s hard to get it all in frame if you don’t.
So you’re one of those fake fit bikers, it’s all adding up now. I changed my mind about the pics, I’ve seen too many fat bikers trying to fit into their colorful spandex outfits.

I too am on a self imposed 40 day ride on the wagon, but i got myself some Busch NA to help fill the void of ritual and tradition while grilling……doesn't taste too bad actually.
I'm just not quite a fan of the NA beers. I tried a couple from Sierra Nevada at the beginning of the month and they just didn't hit. Plus I didn't want the calories from it if I'm not getting drunk. So we tried these, and I'm a fan. Also been having the 4mg Climbing Kites too.

fsbc2022_hopwater_mosaic_16oz_web.jpg

Reactions: JustSayOV
70 degrees and a blue sky. Fried some kielbasa and sliced potatoes on the Blackstone, now enjoying a cigar and bourbon on the patio, reading HORT nonsense. I love traveling and exciting nights out, but simple pleasures are what I really live for. Life is good.
Quality post.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT