ADVERTISEMENT

Extremists Storm Capital Building

Does the same go for those who rioted and committed Domestic Terrorism during the summer of 2020?
Yes. You're an idiot.

Texas member of Boogaloo Bois charged with opening fire on Minneapolis police precinct during protests over George Floyd

Feds say Texas adherent of far-right group fired on precinct building, conspired with cop killer to ignite civil war.

Yes. You're an idiot.

Texas member of Boogaloo Bois charged with opening fire on Minneapolis police precinct during protests over George Floyd

Feds say Texas adherent of far-right group fired on precinct building, conspired with cop killer to ignite civil war.
More lies and fake news, we all know what group was responsible for the nationwide unrest during 2020.

The boogaloo movement "isn't really a movement. It's a dress code, it's a way of talking, it's jargon.
So kinda like a douche bag, but one step up to douche canoe?

merlin_173672532_3179560a-8b58-472e-bacc-9ac285fe5b91-superJumbo.jpg

im-196095

boogaloo-protest-civil-war.jpg

dba4428825-dont-be-a-douche-canoe-definition-funny-humor--black-post-garment.jpg

They weren't behind the violence, furthermore those people I observed looting and burning were definitely not Boogaloo Boys by any stretch.

APTOPIX-Minneapolis-Police-Death-2-1590697228.jpg

What you saw there were people not affiliated with BLM. They were opportunistic thieves who knew the entire police force would be de termed around the legitimate protests, leaving other areas vulnerable. My son was on Guard duty in Philly and got a first hand account of what was happening.

Meanwhile, Booger Boys were also creating chaos and also went to jail for it.

Reactions: nelly02
What you saw there were people not affiliated with BLM. They were opportunistic thieves who knew the entire police force would be de termed around the legitimate protests, leaving other areas vulnerable. My son was on Guard duty in Philly and got a first hand account of what was happening.
So you say. I however had heard BLM was heavily involved in the looting and burning.

Last edited:
So Nashville school shootings this week, 9 year olds murdered but yea the Tennessee legislatures voting to lower the open permit less carry age to 18. Makes sense.

Did the police shoot any of them in the back like they did to Ashli Babbitt?
I don’t believe anyone shot Babbit in the back. It was from the side, and multiple people yelled the cop is on the other side with a gun, don’t go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT