ADVERTISEMENT

Face it. They will not fire Ferentz. The only recourse is to vote with your wallet.

Your airtight mouth around his balls, with laidback's ball fondling, is a prime reason no changes will made. Remove Ferentz semen from your mouth and we'll be well on our way to positive change.
Fight Bar, two minutes. Wear a mouth guard. Or don't. Blood is almost tasteless, so it won't make you vomit when I cut your inner-lip with a quick shot to your mouth.

I agree completely. The university won’t change anything until the money stops coming. When Kinnick starts only filling up halfway, then they’ll start to care.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I agree completely. The university won’t change anything until the money stops coming. When Kinnick starts only filling up halfway, then they’ll start to care.
And replace Ferentz with what? This rarely works well.

So you're saying Barta thinks like NFL owners?

The problem is our fans don't think like NFL viewers.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

That almost never works in sports.

It's probably not in some your nature, but maybe don't get so worked up about it. I'm not thrilled with the product on the field. I just find other things to do. Went to one game this year, won't be going to any others. Basketball is starting soon. They'll be fun to watch.

It's probably not in some your nature, but maybe don't get so worked up about it. I'm not thrilled with the product on the field. I just find other things to do. Went to one game this year, won't be going to any others. Basketball is starting soon. They'll be fun to watch.

Fan

what is it short for???

Fanatic.
Since you're not a fanatic, you're not a fan.:eek::p

Ferentz, 61 years old, got a 10 year contract extension and pay raise for what? Because of one good season in 2015 in a while, which included a humiliation in the Rose Bowl. If he stays until 2026, he could be the grandfather of several Division coaches. Only!, at Iowa. No other school in the country would pull this madness.

Kf prob will realistically only coach a few more years, so unless you are in the camp that want bf to replace his old man iowa is going to HAVE to find another coach. Im of the mind that we might as well consider it now instead of kicking the can down the road and allowing the program to fall into worse repair. I think kf has done all he can do here and as good as some years have been it might just be time for a change for all involved. I mean, how much passion can kf have after 20 yrs at the same school? Guy's getting up in yrs and never has to worry about $ the rest of his life.
I think its funny when people say 'be careful, you saw what happened at nebraska'. Sorry people, look at nebraskas record vs ours over the last 20 yrs,not drastically different at all. At least they keep swinging for the fences while we seem content with the status quo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT