ADVERTISEMENT

Family pet vs. deplorable human - who you taking out?

Who gets the laser?

• Fido or Kitty

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Deplorable Human

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • Other (see post)

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Let’s say you’ve got control of god’s death laser for a day. It goes off at noon and per the 11th commandment you must point it at either your trusty family pet or a human you despise for any reason - political, criminal, neighbor that won’t control their weeds, whatever.

Who are you pointing the laser at and why?

Let’s say you’ve got control of god’s death laser for a day. It goes off at noon and per the 11th commandment you must point it at either your trusty family pet or a human you despise for any reason - political, criminal, neighbor that won’t control their weeds, whatever.

DJT doesn't stand a chance against god's death laser versus my cats.

If I'm not getting charged and thrown in prison for it, the deplorable human. Obviously.

If do have to face the penalties for it, then I'll abstain.

Actually, damn, if I'm lucky enough to be able to nudge the 'can't be stopped God death taser' in certain directions, I hope that thing goes off more than just once.

Indeed a very easy decision between my pet and a subhuman. The better question that's more difficult to answer is the specific subhuman you would choose to eliminate.

No penalties. Who you turning into a puddle of goo?
DJT is obviously on the list, for a multitude of reasons.

But really, any person that commits a criminal act, or series of acts, that are totally unforgivable and irredeemable. I'll also add that insanity is not a defense, imo. If someone is insane enough to do something once (or however many times), they 'are' - or 'will be' - insane enough to do it again.

Reactions: Hawki97

Well you can be deplorable at times but I’m not gonna point it at you, so calm down.
I might point it at Putin. Or the fat POS from NoKor - Kim Jung whazzisname,

The results here surprise me with so many posters on this board who don't believe in the death penalty. Would be interested in hearing if anyone is in that boat that voted for person over pet.

Don't get me wrong, I would knock off quite a few folks before my pets, even the cat; but seems odd for folks that don't believe in the death penalty.

Depends on the pet’s gender and sexual orientation.

It wouldn't even need to be a "deplorable" human. Pretty much any random human would get the death laser over my pet.

The better question is, how many people would have to die from the death laser before I became uncomfortable with my decision? (channeling my internet teaser headline) The answer will surprise you!!

I could face that decision daily & my pets would live out their lives until they die naturally of old age.

2WIXk9.gif

The results here surprise me with so many posters on this board who don't believe in the death penalty. Would be interested in hearing if anyone is in that boat that voted for person over pet.

Don't get me wrong, I would knock off quite a few folks before my pets, even the cat; but seems odd for folks that don't believe in the death penalty.

Well aren't you the tricky bastard that stole me follow up question. This was supposed to simmer for a couple days broseph.

Well aren't you the tricky bastard that stole me follow up question. This was supposed to simmer for a couple days broseph.
When you get around to starting a thread/poll about 'death penalty yay or nay', refer to my 2nd post in this thread for my reply/vote to that one.

Anyone who supports Bernie Sanders and The Squad.
DA ONLY THING BETTER THAN AN EARLY MORNING SUNRISE IS SEEING DA HITMAN PLAY DA HITS AND GO AFTER DA ORIGINAL BETA CUCK RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST COMMUNIST LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD ARE FEELING DA DICK HEAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DA HITMAN IS LOOKING TO EXECUTE SOME LIBS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THESE LOSAHS SHOULD TRY COMING UP TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, WHERE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES ARE BANNED BY OFFICIAL ORDINANCE, AND GET THEIR FACES REARRANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN WILL BE HAPPY TO BLOW LOADS ON DA MARXIST TITS AND CRUSH CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I'm pretty big on holding human lives over pet's lives and I'm against the DP. But even I have to say if the human is terrible enough I'm going for the human. There are plenty of people if you do your research that we could add to the human race by subtracting them from it.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Just one person, I could probably pick a few thousand horrible people that enjoy beating their wife or kids that need to go. Or people that think it's ok to shoot people, or rape women. The list goes on and on.

Daisy and Sunny would rest easy that night, after some heinous murderer is executed by lasers. I'd probably pick Putin.

Just one person, I could probably pick a few thousand horrible people that enjoy beating their wife or kids that need to go. Or people that think it's ok to shoot people, or rape women. The list goes on and on.
My quick and easy calculation - which would just be the start - looked like this:
Prison population of the US: 1,230,100
Registered sex offenders in the US: 786,000
Gang members in the US: ~1,000,000

That's ~3 million, just in the US, just to get started. I'd probably want to get full coverage insurance and a pre-paid maintenance plan for my death laser.

If it was pet vs random human that I don't know I will easily have the pet die. I'm not an animal over people guy.

In thos case, if it's truly a bad human, adios to the human.

DJT is the easy answer but unfortunately I think there are more intelligent people than him waiting in the wings to pick up where he leaves off. Putin is a good one but probably the same could be said for him. So the other easy answer is child rapists. I'd have to research to see who the most heinous one is but sadly there are probably enough that I could tase one each day for the rest of my life and there'd still be more left to kill.

My quick and easy calculation - which would just be the start - looked like this:
Prison population of the US: 1,230,100
Registered sex offenders in the US: 786,000
Gang members in the US: ~1,000,000

That's ~3 million, just in the US, just to get started. I'd probably want to get full coverage insurance and a pre-paid maintenance plan for my death laser.

Now we're talking! I like your style.

38 votes at this point - 92% are pointing the laser at a human instead of their pet.

I had almost zero respect left for you HORT. But this is heart warming.

#nosarcsm

• Love
DA ONLY THING BETTER THAN AN EARLY MORNING SUNRISE IS SEEING DA HITMAN PLAY DA HITS AND GO AFTER DA ORIGINAL BETA CUCK RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST COMMUNIST LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD ARE FEELING DA DICK HEAT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DA HITMAN IS LOOKING TO EXECUTE SOME LIBS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE THESE LOSAHS SHOULD TRY COMING UP TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, WHERE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES ARE BANNED BY OFFICIAL ORDINANCE, AND GET THEIR FACES REARRANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN WILL BE HAPPY TO BLOW LOADS ON DA MARXIST TITS AND CRUSH CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This in a Sly Stallone or Tony Soprano voice over?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT