Fantasy trade question?

bdg8

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
2 blocks from South Shit
Am I crazy for considering this trade

A guy offered me Alshon for Dez.

I think Dez is better than Alshon. I also think Dez might miss a couple more games, although Alshon is not 100% either. The only reason I am considering is that I think Alshon will play this weekend and as of right now my receivers are

Deandre H.-I will play
Steve Smith- I will have to play
Dez-hurt
Decker-hurt
M. Thomas-Bye

So between now and Sunday I need to get a third receiver. Waiver wire is obviously weak

Thanks

I believe Dez is going to come back and kill it, plus Alshon is battling nagging stuff as usual. He will get tons of targets with White out though... so I think it's a coin toss. To me it comes down to motivation. Dez has a chip the size of Australia... for a team with something to play for. Luck will determine the right choice in hindsight. Good luck:)

I'm a Jeffery owner and I would do it. They are both injured. The difference is that Jeffery is playing through it but I don't know if he will ever be healthy. He just can't seem to stay healthy. I also play to win championships and I do not want any of a Norman vs Jeffery match up in the championship game if I make it that far.

It's close to even but I'd stick with Dez personally. QB situation in Dallas is just way better then it is in Chicago.

It's close to even but I'd stick with Dez personally. QB situation in Dallas is just way better then it is in Chicago.
I think Dez is the better long term play. Also think Dez will get bump when Romo is back. But it sounds like he is out Sunday and has a bye in 2 weeks. So I would not have him for 2 out of the next three games and I have not had the best start.

Plus I like trades. Usually the people in my league don't trade, so when they become possible, I get excited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT