ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasygrade Ncaa Pool

GoHawks1144

Rookie
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2020

Posting this for my buddy Kevin. If anyone has any interest please drop your email.​

Fantasy Wrestling Invitation - Mu NCAA challenge​

Commissioner:kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org

Invitation Message: Invite to join NCAA Challenge, FantasyGrade.com, $20 per a team up to 5 teams (1 team allowed, if you want more email me, I can add teams pay Paypal- kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org or Venmo kevin-stroh-1 If money is not in by midnight 3/15 your team will be silence and you can't win. I need team name and email on payment so I know which team it belongs too and can contact you if you win. 3rd gets their money back, 1st (70%) 2nd (30%)kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org for any questions

Payment Instructions: The cost is 20 dollars per a team up to 5 pay via Paypal addressed to kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org or Venmo kevin-stroh-1 if I do not have money by midnight at 3/15 I will silence your team and you can't win. Please put your team name when you pay so I know which team it belongs too. 3rd place gets their money back, all the money that's left will be split between 1st place (70%) and 2nd place (30%) Email me at kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org for any questions

Draft Type: Owner Entry (Owners select their own rosters through the FantasyGrade.comwebsite.)
Roster Type: Salary Cap - Avg Ranks (Owners draft one wrestler from each weight class within a set salary cap based on Avg Ranks ranks.)
Salary Cap: 1000

How to Accept: Login to or register at FantasyGrade.com and your invitation should appear on the Join page. ** If you register with a different email address then the one this invitation was sent to have the commissioner resend an invitation to the email address you registered with.

It boggles my mind that this dude is so brazen as to advertise illegal activity with his work email… Which is a public school no less. I’m guessing if a curmudgeon emails the superintendent then this guy is out of a job. I don’t get it.

Reactions: Hwt1
It boggles my mind that this dude is so brazen as to advertise illegal activity with his work email… Which is a public school no less. I’m guessing if a curmudgeon emails the superintendent then this guy is out of a job. I don’t get it.
He's done this pool for almost 10 years with no one reporting him.

Reactions: LafesterMacintosh

Posting this for my buddy Kevin. If anyone has any interest please drop your email.​

Fantasy Wrestling Invitation - Mu NCAA challenge​

Commissioner:kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org

Invitation Message: Invite to join NCAA Challenge, FantasyGrade.com, $20 per a team up to 5 teams (1 team allowed, if you want more email me, I can add teams pay Paypal- kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org or Venmo kevin-stroh-1 If money is not in by midnight 3/15 your team will be silence and you can't win. I need team name and email on payment so I know which team it belongs too and can contact you if you win. 3rd gets their money back, 1st (70%) 2nd (30%)kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org for any questions

Payment Instructions: The cost is 20 dollars per a team up to 5 pay via Paypal addressed to kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org or Venmo kevin-stroh-1 if I do not have money by midnight at 3/15 I will silence your team and you can't win. Please put your team name when you pay so I know which team it belongs too. 3rd place gets their money back, all the money that's left will be split between 1st place (70%) and 2nd place (30%) Email me at kevin.stroh@fhsdschools.org for any questions

Draft Type: Owner Entry (Owners select their own rosters through the FantasyGrade.comwebsite.)
Roster Type: Salary Cap - Avg Ranks (Owners draft one wrestler from each weight class within a set salary cap based on Avg Ranks ranks.)
Salary Cap: 1000

How to Accept: Login to or register at FantasyGrade.com and your invitation should appear on the Join page. ** If you register with a different email address then the one this invitation was sent to have the commissioner resend an invitation to the email address you registered with.
I understand what the below poster means but with the small amount of entrants this would be very shocking if anything came of this. I'm in and thanks for sharing. Always looking for a good pool. Also liked seeing real woods not priced as a #1 compared to my other pool I'm in. Thanks again.

Haha really. The only curmudgeon here is the guy pointing it out.

Fantasy sports betting is legal in many states. So, chances are decent nothing here is illegal.

Also, if a guy wanted to email a superintendent, and possibly threaten someones employment, over a $20 fantasy bet, that guy would be a straight up a hole. If the superintendent had any backbone he’d tell that guy to chill out and stop clutching his pearls so dang hard.

Some things aren’t worth the time, paperwork, or headache. This be one of them matey.

Haha really. The only curmudgeon here is the guy pointing it out.

Fantasy sports betting is legal in many states. So, chances are decent nothing here is illegal.

Also, if a guy wanted to email a superintendent, and possibly threaten someones employment, over a $20 fantasy bet, that guy would be a straight up a hole. If the superintendent had any backbone he’d tell that guy to chill out and stop clutching his pearls so dang hard.

Some things aren’t worth the time, paperwork, or headache. This be one of them matey.
100%

Reactions: GoHawks1144
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT