ADVERTISEMENT

Fascinating Look at Religion and Abortion Stance

religious-protections-exceptions-by-state.jpg

I would suggest we reintroduce the abstinence program, I think it could really hit home with the youth. Also bring back the "Just Say No" slogan.

Do you think there should be any limits on abortion?

Should a woman be allowed to have an abortion at 9 months pregnancy for any reason?

I'm interested in your reasoning.
Of course. If the mom's life is in danger but at 9 months it's not abortion, it's giving birth.

What's your job, guy who got duped by Fox News and a conman because he has no common sense? Gym teacher FAR more intelligent than you. You're so stupid you don't even understand that.
I have a set of values and principles that I want my political representatives to embrace. Keeping taxes as low as possible, minimizing regulations, taking criminals off the streets, embracing and maximizing freedom (not just the freedom to have an abortion at any time for any reason), taking full advantage of America's oil, and gas to keep inflation in check and keeping our border secure to protect us all from terrorism and crime. The candidate that comes closest to my values, gets my vote.

What are the left's reasons for supporting the modern democratic party? I hear no specific policy positions but hear a lot about taxing the rich, (which doesn't help me) and hate for Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT