ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite WWE/WWF moment of all time

When the undertaker put the ultimate warrior in the casket. As a kid I couldn’t comprehend that I thought I watched a homicide and nothing was happening to stop it.

Reactions: ghost80
Seeing Ric Flair in the WWF ... this was great. And the Macho Man is there too. And Vince takes the chair shot.

Reminded you of their battles in Mid-Atlantic, but in reverse. :) Piper is so great and Flair may be the best.

anyone have any Demolition clips to share. They were the best tag team.
The-Hart-Foundation.jpg

I stopped watching wrestling in the mid 90's...just did not have the time nor inclination any more. But perusing this thread, I decided to look at a couple of the videos I had never seen before.

Mick Foley...I read up a bit about his later career and a few Youtube highlights. I remember him back when I watched as more or less cannon fodder for the big names. I never knew he actually became one of the bigger stars out there.

How that guy can still walk and talk is hard to believe. The human body can only take so much abuse.

I stopped watching wrestling in the mid 90's...just did not have the time nor inclination any more. But perusing this thread, I decided to look at a couple of the videos I had never seen before.

Mick Foley...I read up a bit about his later career and a few Youtube highlights. I remember him back when I watched as more or less cannon fodder for the big names. I never knew he actually became one of the bigger stars out there.

How that guy can still walk and talk is hard to believe. The human body can only take so much abuse.
There's a flix documentary about Mick Foley and tbh it's really really good.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I don't remember any specifics. but I liked the Dudley Boyz "D-VON, GET THE TABLE"

4b306-1535883423-800.jpg

I liked Rey Mysterio

5ecd7a1f2a264a802e0ea793d84871db.jpg

I loved D-Generation X

3867f472-dx-hof.jpg

I loved NwO
nWo.jpg

I liked Eddie Guerrero

4816b09ad9525f32f62085b0eeb47d40.jpg

I liked Booker T

booker-t-wwes_crop_exact.jpg

I like Chris Jericho

31_RAW_11272000_0009.jpg

and countless others. Hardy Boyz, Stone Cold, The Rock, Edge/The Brood.

I also think the hottest Diva was Lita. Don't @ me.

lita-1595674983.jpg
c843cd270d202716fdc7a2b49f94aa56.jpg
WWE-Elite-41-Lita-figure-main-pic.jpg
7695050034_069ea7c0c8_b.jpg

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Pretty much the year building up to and the event of Wrastlemania 3. Shit, they had SNL bumped off every third weekend for "The Main Event".

No internet spoilers or some millennial pansy shit, you had to call that bullshit 900# to get results or wait in phone queue at the whiskey tango, pre-blockbuster, generic vhs place, with a name like "mega movies" to ask the about to be knocked-up, kool smoking, baby sitter type, with permed hair and a reo speedwagon, tassled, belly shirt, only for her to tell you, you just missed it. And you have to ride your huffy up again in the morning to wait again.

When Undertaker threw mankind off the hell in the cell is the obvious answer.
Few years ago I can remember reading about Kevin Sullivan who was booking/promoting for WCW at the time of Hell in a Cell. He and a group of his wrestlers were watching the match on pay per view keeping an eye on the competition. When Mankind went off of the cell Sullivan announced, "That's it boys!" When asked what he meant Sullivan later said, "wrestling is about keeping up and outdoing the other guy". "What I meant is , That is it....noone is ever going to outdo that".

Interesting story about Kevin Sullivan. His wife Nancy started cheating on him with another wrestler. They actually played that into a story line for a while and in real life his wife left him and married the other wrestler. Who was the other wrestler? Chris Benoit. Guess that didn't end well for Nancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThorneStockton
Few years ago I can remember reading about Kevin Sullivan who was booking/promoting for WCW at the time of Hell in a Cell. He and a group of his wrestlers were watching the match on pay per view keeping an eye on the competition. When Mankind went off of the cell Sullivan announced, "That's it boys!" When asked what he meant Sullivan later said, "wrestling is about keeping up and outdoing the other guy". "What I meant is , That is it....noone is ever going to outdo that".

Interesting story about Kevin Sullivan. His wife Nancy started cheating on him with another wrestler. They actually played that into a story line for a while and in real life his wife left him and married the other wrestler. Who was the other wrestler? Chris Benoit. Guess that didn't end well for Nancy.

If you want to go down a rabbit hole, check out Kevin Sullivan videos from CWF (Florida wrestling). Nancy is a big part of the presentation. Just check out the entrance to Thriller here ...

I stand by what I said lol

1 Road Warriors/LOD
2 Dudleys/ Team 3D
3 Hart Foundation
4 New Day
5 Hardy Boys
6 Edge and Christian/The Brood
7 Young Bucks/Generation Me
8 Rock and Roll Express
9 Harlem Heat
10 Arn & Tully/Brainbusters

Not even top 10

1 Road Warriors/LOD
2 Dudleys/ Team 3D
3 Hart Foundation
4 New Day
5 Hardy Boys
8 Rock and Roll Express
9 Harlem Heat

Not even top 10
o_O.

Dark Side of The Ring is pretty interesting. I didn't watch this guy New Jack, he was much after my years of watching as a kid in the 80's, but this dude should have been straight up imprisoned. Dude stabbed a guy in the ring, tasered an unexepting opponent on top of a scaffolding and almost killed a kid that was under 18 in the ring. Can't believe anyone would agree to work with him.

1 Road Warriors/LOD
2 Dudleys/ Team 3D
3 Hart Foundation
4 New Day
5 Hardy Boys
8 Rock and Roll Express
9 Harlem Heat

Not even top 10
Young Bucks, New Day and the Dudley’s over Demolition? Lol okay

1 Road Warriors/LOD
2 Dudleys/ Team 3D
3 Hart Foundation
4 New Day
5 Hardy Boys
8 Rock and Roll Express
9 Harlem Heat

Not even top 10
No Midnight Express? New Age Outlaws? Freebirds?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT