ADVERTISEMENT

FBI agents swarm Washington home of Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

Live look in…
oDJj5J.gif

Reactions: dgordo
Rachel Maddow? So funny. She repped night after night the Russiagate hoax. It was great for ratings telling the boobs what they wanted to hear. If she ever tried telling the truth, you cancel F@#ks would have turned her off. So, she continued feeding the animals.

Rachel Maddow? So funny. She repped night after night the Russiagate hoax. It was great for ratings telling the boobs what they wanted to hear. If she ever tried telling the truth, you cancel F@#ks would have turned her off. So, she continued feeding the animals.
What keyed in the algorithm? Russia, Maddow, Manafort, Mueller…?

Reactions: BelemNole and Torg
I'm not. You're allowed as well comrade as this isn't Russia.

Just as I am allowed to point out that you consistently enable Putin no matter what he does or who he kills.
You consistently avoid diving into the topic. You post like a 7th grade hall monitor.

Oleg Deripaska.
Russian Oligarch and founder and owner of basic element, a huge diversified industrial group. close to putin. paid trump campaign manager paul manafort 10 mil. per year to advance putins global agenda. manafort owed derispaska 19 mil. after a failed business deal but that debt was said to have been forgiven after manafort offered deripaskas briefings on the trump campaign. has admitted that, at times, he has had to collaborate with suspected mobsters because he had no choice but work with such people. also employed david geovanis who in 1996 helped arrange meetings for trump in moscow with key russian figures regarding a trump tower there.

Oleg Deripaska.
Russian Oligarch and founder and owner of basic element, a huge diversified industrial group. close to putin. paid trump campaign manager paul manafort 10 mil. per year to advance putins global agenda. manafort owed derispaska 19 mil. after a failed business deal but that debt was said to have been forgiven after manafort offered deripaskas briefings on the trump campaign. has admitted that, at times, he has had to collaborate with suspected mobsters because he had no choice but work with such people. also employed david geovanis who in 1996 helped arrange meetings for trump in moscow with key russian figures regarding a trump tower there.
Trump barely knew them. He couldn’t pick them out of a crowded room.

Reactions: cmanole and Torg

You didn't read the Mueller Report and that is why you are showing your ignorance.

It's really amazing, he won't post for weeks and within an hour of a post with the word "Russia" in it he'll be here bombing it with tweets from one of three of his twitter russian apologists.
Birch and Lute post more in the wouldja threads than Nat. He's a skinny, pasty faced troll sitting in a cinderblock office complex in Moscow.

Over/under on the number of elected GOP members thinking to themselves "Please don't offer immunity in exchange for testimony and evidence"
I would say this is a good point, but it's unlikely that Oleg ever steps foot on US soil again. I doubt he steps foot on the soil of any country with a solid extradition treaty with the US.

Reactions: Torg and SSG T
You didn't read the Mueller Report and that is why you are showing your ignorance.
Actually, I did read it. Show me the concrete evidence in that report. Not the pre-qualifiers such as "potential to" or "may have". The ignorance is on you. You marinate in it.

Actually, I did read it. Show me the concrete evidence in that report. Not the pre-qualifiers such as "potential to" or "may have". The ignorance is on you. You marinate in it.
That's your problem if you cannot comprehend the English language. I would be surprised it you actually read it based on the things you continue to spew.

Reactions: BelemNole and Torg
That's your problem if you cannot comprehend the English language. I would be surprised it you actually read it based on the things you continue to spew.
So, you can't find it either. See, when called to the carpet, you failed miserably.

You either believe the report, if you've actually read it, or you do not.
Because you believe what you want to believe. Grow up! I asked you for the concrete evidence from The MR and you can't produce it. You're not alone. No one on this board, when pressed, could produce it either.

And I have read it. What a mistake!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT