ADVERTISEMENT

Federal agents see enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax and gun-purchase crimes, people familiar with the case say

No, it’s just plain as day that Joseph needs to go, and hopefully spend the rest of his life in prison. As to your deflection about Trump, idc. Evidence is there, lock him up. It’s time for an actual American to run this country.

LOL. If it’s there, indict. Shouldn’t be too hard if it’s plain as day.

Not sure which scam you're talking about here, but trump was impeached twice and now he's in more trouble in several investigatiosn.

His posting style lately is oddly similar to another. Just constant trolling and button-pushing. Tiresome.

It’s almost like he has other accounts.

no-way-kristin-wiig.gif

Pretty sure you are either Bi-polar or have multiple personalities..............
And what if I have both? What if I’m one without the other? I’m just me bro. Love ya, but the leash is only so long.

Pretty sure you are either Bi-polar or have multiple personalities..............
That's how it's easy to spot each new handle. He treads water for a little bit to establish himself, then he edges closer to Crazy Town. Then, one night, he goes manic and a bunch of people put him on ignore.

If Hunter did something wrong he should be punished. How severely, meh.

If Hunter did something wrong he should be punished. How severely, meh.
Well he may have provided a false statement regarding a gun purchase. I wonder if they possibly could’ve come up with a weaker charge than that?

Good now do Trumps kids next…
I can’t help but think that if there was a hint of something the MSM and Dems would pursue it night and day, like they’ve done with Orange Man’s associates. And it wouldn’t bother me in the least.

Reactions: NCHawk5
I can guarantee you none of this crap gets rehashed and regurgitated if the latest political polling wouldn't be showing Republicans trailing in several Senate races where the GOP is in danger of losing an incumbent seat...like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and Ohio.

Hunter is the dog whistle like Hillary used to be.

It reeks of desperation.

Joe Biden hasn't even taken to Twitter to condemn law enforcement and ask for people to send him money. Doesn't he know how to be President?

Last edited by a moderator:
If he did the crime, charge him, find him guilty and throw him in jail. It's not hard and shouldn't be controversial that someone committing a crime should be punished for it.

Of course, what his did is evidently WAY more serious than something minor like sedition, bribery and espionage.

Reactions: goldmom
Who’s that? Link to me supporting trump please. And also, what kind of country do you want to live in? He’s better than an ahole? Seriously, Biden is a compromised current leader of the greatest power on earth. He needs to go ASAP
I want to live in a country that recognizes alternative facts as the bullshit they are.

Buy by all means, go the **** after Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT