ADVERTISEMENT

Federal prosecutors have considered charging Hunter Biden with three tax crimes and a charge related to a gun purchase, per CNBC.

Dec 31, 2014

“Federal prosecutors have considered charging Hunter Biden with three tax crimes and a charge related to a gun purchase, said two sources familiar with the matter.

The possible charges are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and the gun charge, also a potential felony.

Two senior law enforcement sources told NBC News about “growing frustration” inside the FBI because investigators finished the bulk of their work on the case about a year ago. A senior law enforcement source said the IRS finished its investigation more than a year ago.”

Wow is the WH interfering here?

“Federal prosecutors have considered charging Hunter Biden with three tax crimes and a charge related to a gun purchase, said two sources familiar with the matter.

The possible charges are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and the gun charge, also a potential felony.

Two senior law enforcement sources told NBC News about “growing frustration” inside the FBI because investigators finished the bulk of their work on the case about a year ago. A senior law enforcement source said the IRS finished its investigation more than a year ago.”

All in Elon douchecanoe boy. Good.

Being a criminal would certainly raise questions of his business dealings, including any on behalf of his father. How is this different than scrutinizing Trump’s kids and their business dealing on behalf of Daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
At the very least, for optics, Joe might want to stop letting Hunter tag along on official business. He stepped in several times and interpreted questions from kids for Joe that he didn't understand.

Being a criminal would certainly raise questions of his business dealings, including any on behalf of his father. How is this different than scrutinizing Trump’s kids and their business dealing on behalf of Daddy?
I don't think it is. If he's a criminal, go get him!

Simply talking about him being a criminal is getting old.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Some tax charges and maybe a gun violation??? That has to sting, not exactly the huge international crime case the right had hoped for. I assume if they have tax charges, they reviewed all of his finances and that's all they could get, so no improper funds from China to Hunter that Joe got a piece of?

That said, I assume the conspiracy theorists will now allege a coverup that probably goes all the way up to God himself in addition to beating the laptop dead horse for a few more years.

Some tax charges and maybe a gun violation??? That has to sting, not exactly the huge international crime case the right had hoped for. I assume if they have tax charges, they reviewed all of his finances and that's all they could get, so no improper funds from China to Hunter that Joe got a piece of?

That said, I assume the conspiracy theorists will now allege a coverup that probably goes all the way up to God himself in addition to beating the laptop dead horse for a few more years.
All you have to add if you are a GOP whacknut is Benghazi and Hillary emails!

The corrupt FBI wants to charge the son of the President in a campaign year?

I’m just glad we all see how this is politically motivated and must be stopped.

Umm, newsflash.

I guess you missed him on the trip to the Irelands last week.

LOL...what's his title? What's his role? Answer those questions if you don't mind.
An entire weekend to ruminate and investigate. Any answers, yet?

Yes...they definitely publicly "announce" charges, before they actually charge anyone....

Gotta flood the zone with Hunter Biden rumors to cover up that actual news bombshell

GEORGIA BOMBSHELL: THINGS GET EVEN WORSE FOR TRUMP.

Former prosecutor Michael Zeldin says the election texts in the possession of Fani Willis are “more damning” than Trump’s Georgia phone call.

“What we have here is…a conspiracy to acquire and improperly distribute (unauthorized) data. There is probably a crime of interfering with the rights of the people of Georgia to have a free and fair election…

And this is a series of crimes, a pattern of criminal activity, then it could possibly violate the Georgia RICO statute.”

The plot Willis is investigated involved the breach of voting systems in Coffee County, coordinated by members of Trump’s legal team including Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT