ADVERTISEMENT

Feds bust McLovin in a motel 6 for trafficking 1.4 tons of heroin.

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha

UHZLPUH3IZAL5MA5GTD2PYN6BM.png

Four men are charged with trafficking 1.4 metric tons of liquid heroin after federal agents seized 55-gallon barrels from a U-Haul truck they had followed to the lot of a Motel 6 in Tigard, according to court records.

The men arrested in the early morning hours of Jan. 25 are accused of trafficking the drug for the Sinaloa, Mexico-based drug cartel.

UHZLPUH3IZAL5MA5GTD2PYN6BM.png

Four men are charged with trafficking 1.4 metric tons of liquid heroin after federal agents seized 55-gallon barrels from a U-Haul truck they had followed to the lot of a Motel 6 in Tigard, according to court records.

The men arrested in the early morning hours of Jan. 25 are accused of trafficking the drug for the Sinaloa, Mexico-based drug cartel.
6a5279a47694e0fd471dc3a7ad13ed98ea1fb4fc.jpg

My thoughts
1) Why wouldn't they spread this much heroin out over multiple deliveries so that if they were to get caught, it wouldn't be such a large amount?
2) If this is a relatively small, spread out amount of heroin compared to how much they traffic, then they really traffic a lot of heroin.

Reactions: Moral
My thoughts
1) Why wouldn't they spread this much heroin out over multiple deliveries so that if they were to get caught, it wouldn't be such a large amount?
2) If this is a relatively small, spread out amount of heroin compared to how much they traffic, then they really traffic a lot of heroin.
My guess is drug smugglers aren’t in the upper percentile in terms of intelligence.

Reactions: Moral and millah_22
That's a shit ton of heroin to you and me. It may only be a drop in the bucket to the cartel.

Smugglers may not be intelligent, but I am guessing their bosses are.
Bosses don’t care. Everyone is disposable. Most likely have another batch of numb nuts waiting to take the duties over.

Somewhere Burt Reynolds and Jerry Reed are drinking Coors applauding this classic misdirection.
Hmm. Tell me what you think. Cyberpunk remake of Eastbound and Down but it's about getting Walter White's meth to Rapid City in time for Sturgis (which is an actual biker death cult in cyberpunk future) while running from competing private and government drones.

Hmm. Tell me what you think. Cyberpunk remake of Eastbound and Down but it's about getting Walter White's meth to Rapid City in time for Sturgis (which is an actual biker death cult in cyberpunk future) while running from competing private and government drones.

Take my money

LOL, my BFF’s MIL lives in Tigard. Nowhere near that motel, but close enough to be clutching her pearls and looking nervously through the blinds today.

This might be too much, but you could replace Rapid City with Raccoon City and get a bit of Resident Evil flavor going on. Now you have the virus/zombie angle.

This might be too much, but you could replace Rapid City with Raccoon City and get a bit of Resident Evil flavor going on. Now you have the virus/zombie angle.
Would you like a job on the writing staff for this movie? I can only work on it nights right now and could use the help.

Reactions: like-woahh
Would you like a job on the writing staff for this movie? I can only work on it nights right now and could use the help.

Only if you pay for my streaming subscriptions or let me use your logins. I have a lot of research to do. Also, I have a pretty significant Steam backlog of games I need to get to, so I can only do a few weekday nights and Sundays are out because that is when I really play catch up.

LOL, my BFF’s MIL lives in Tigard. Nowhere near that motel, but close enough to be clutching her pearls and looking nervously through the blinds today.
More surprising to me is you have friends?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT