ADVERTISEMENT

Female co-workers who fart

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Not a fan of it. Now, we all know that when guys are in the same space a fart is not something to be ashamed about. Depending on the comfort level you have with your co-workers it is something to be celebrated, and it's toxicity debated. Now, it's still appropriate to give an, "excuse me", when you blow one out, but, you don't need to feel any shame.
I have a new pod mate at work. I've known her for a few years, but never worked too closely with her. Not only does she boast of her farts, but she doesn't even give an apology when she squeaks one out. One of the many reasons she is pushing 40 and has, "never found the right guy".
Do you have female co-workers openly fart in the work place?

Reactions: Tunadog
The Feds say we have to hire women. They are everywhere in the workplace.

Reactions: Kakaw83
What kind of hillbillies do you work with? Don’t think I’ve ever been around a woman that openly farted.

The only time I ever did was in a spacious lecture hall in grad school with lights off. Didn’t expect the booming volume. I heard guys later triangulating the coordinates to figure out who it was. “It sounded like it was behind me and to the right...” One guessed it was me, but like Peter, I denied it not once but three times. Forgive me Lord!

Not a fan of it. Now, we all know that when guys are in the same space a fart is not something to be ashamed about. Depending on the comfort level you have with your co-workers it is something to be celebrated, and it's toxicity debated. Now, it's still appropriate to give an, "excuse me", when you blow one out, but, you don't need to feel any shame.
I have a new pod mate at work. I've known her for a few years, but never worked too closely with her. Not only does she boast of her farts, but she doesn't even give an apology when she squeaks one out. One of the many reasons she is pushing 40 and has, "never found the right guy".
Plug it.
PIITB.

She's trolling you for some butt sex.

Reactions: GOHOX69
71DVMaUvGiL.jpg

but LOL that you work in a "pod." is that fancy for "cubicle?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT