ADVERTISEMENT

Final seasons of TWD.

ELCHawk

HR All-American
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2019
I admit, I stopped watching after Rick left. But I thought I would give the new shows a chance. I am watching the newer seasons (currently half done with season 10). It really got good again after Angela Kang took over. It is good like the early years. The Whispers are the best villans since Negan. Negan's transformation is well written and well acted. It sucks Michonne left, but it is great to have Maggie back. Also with Rick gone (and I love Rick) the other characters are much more developed. If you stopped watching I highly recommend you give it a try.

Reactions: Tom Paris and Moral
I thought the final season sucked. Once again, we have a show that could have been so much more. I get it that they wanted to follow the comic book story lines, but damnit people are so fvcking dumb in these shows. And the primary group, even when they split off into their own factions can’t seem to stay out of their own way. They screw up every single thing they touch.

Rick leaving the show was the point everything went south. I would have rather had Neegan win and follow his timeline than watch another second of Maggie, Carol and Ezekiel.

I’m a sucker though and watched. I’ll probably watch the new spinoffs that’s coming up.

I thought the final season sucked. Once again, we have a show that could have been so much more. I get it that they wanted to follow the comic book story lines, but damnit people are so fvcking dumb in these shows. And the primary group, even when they split off into their own factions can’t seem to stay out of their own way. They screw up every single thing they touch.

Rick leaving the show was the point everything went south. I would have rather had Neegan win and follow his timeline than watch another second of Maggie, Carol and Ezekiel.

I’m a sucker though and watched. I’ll probably watch the new spinoffs that’s coming up.
Just ended season 10. It was terrific. And the Negan episode was one of the top 5 best TWD episodes of all time!

Reactions: Moral
Other than Negan and Mercer the last few seasons are junk way to many characters that bring nothing to the table. Will tune into the the new Dead City series coming up though

I guess people must be watching the spinoffs for them to keep happening, but I keep forgetting the show existed.
Haven't watched any of the spin-offs outside of the first few seasons of Fear the Walking Dead. Since this is bringing Rick back, though, I'll watch this one for certain.

Haven't watched any of the spin-offs outside of the first few seasons of Fear the Walking Dead. Since this is bringing Rick back, though, I'll watch this one for certain.

I'll probably give it a shot. I liked Fear, especially how they killed off damn near all of the original cast. I also find Morgan pretty likeable.

I'll probably give it a shot. I liked Fear, especially how they killed off damn near all of the original cast. I also find Morgan pretty likeable.
I need to get back to it.

Madison got killed along with her son. I think Victor and Alicia were held up in some house and Althea was running around in a SWAT vehicle. I think I left off somewhere in S5.

I gave up on all of it when a guy gets his throat slit - in a ****ing zombie apocalypse! - but still survives. They didn't just jump the shark on that one, they landed on the moon after that leap!

And killing off Carl was only for pure shock value. (either that, or CR wanted out no matter what). Will never be convinced otherwise.

Also, I realize this puts me in the clear minority opinion in this thread, but I couldn't stand Negan - even though I have nothing against JDM himself. Not only was he around way too long, but he survives the throat slitting, in a ZA. Beyond ridiculous.

I noped out after that and haven't missed it since.

I may try to watch the new Rick/Michonne spinoff at some point, because Rick, but likely not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT