ADVERTISEMENT

Final X, Sat June 16 on FLO; 6 bouts (3 women, 3 men), including Dake vs Valencia

Velte takes match 2 over Miracle 4-2. We'll have our first match 3 of final X.

Zahid is really good. As many predicted, Dake’s Defense was too much. Sorry Taylor, I’m taking Zahid in 2020.

So DT makes his first World team, and leads the crowd in a "we are..... f*** st" chant

I'm trying, but I do find it hard to root for this guy

It's easy not to like him. So I choose to not root for him. IDK what name is on his singlet, I don't root for him.

Rachel Watters came sickeningly close to making the world team. Clodgo won the first match 4-2, Rachel won the second 8-0 and lost the third 4-4 on criteria.

Zahid is really good. As many predicted, Dake’s Defense was too much. Sorry Taylor, I’m taking Zahid in 2020.
No chance imo if Taylor keeps improving.
So DT makes his first World team, and leads the crowd in a "we are..... f*** st" chant

I'm trying, but I do find it hard to root for this guy

i have no problem with that, made the world team back on his home mat for the first time since graduating.
He was excited, can’t imagine the work these guys put in to get to this level.
If Spencer did that in the future we would think it was the coolest thing ever.

Reactions: ZepGraffiti
No chance imo if Taylor keeps improving.

i have no problem with that, made the world team back on his home mat for the first time since graduating.
He was excited, can’t imagine the work these guys put in to get to this level.
If Spencer did that in the future we would think it was the coolest thing ever.
Dake has always handled Taylor. Zahid was as much, I think more, competitive with Dake than Taylor has ever been.

If I had to pick who will improve more in the next 2 years, it will be the 21 year old over the 26 year old.

Reactions: IAChief32
It's easy not to like him. So I choose to not root for him. IDK what name is on his singlet, I don't root for him.
I don't root for him either, until now. He should be thanking those that got two extra weight classes added. He did give a really good interview afterwards and gave big props to Dake for whooping him. With that said, get that World Title DT!!

Reactions: Jaybird319
Dake has always handled Taylor. Zahid was as much, I think more, competitive with Dake than Taylor has ever been.

If I had to pick who will improve more in the next 2 years, it will be the 21 year old over the 26 year old.
Taylor is much improved since the last time he and Dake wrestled. He’s not the same guy, look at his physique from two years ago compared to now.
He’s beaten two world champions and one Olympic champion since then.
Jmo

Last edited:
Reactions: depelland
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT