ADVERTISEMENT

Finebaum Tells Rhule "Stay In Your Lane!!"

PlutoDroid

HB All-State
Aug 16, 2015
In response to Rhule saying the B1G deserves 4 at large bids in the new playoff. Finebaum criticized Rhule on his short NFL stint, his inability to stay longer than a few years when he does have some success, and his assertion that Nebraska is somehow in the same class as Georgia and Ohio State.

He told Rhule to leave being a pundit to the "experts". To answer Lane Kiffin who asked him at SEC media days what he was good at, to which Finebaum could only chuckle. I guess he is good at being a pundit. After all , he's an "expert".

I don't know which is more ridiculous. Finebaum or Nebraska fans who think they are still an elite program. I guess I'll just enjoy the two clowns getting chased down by the bull.

In response to Rhule saying the B1G deserves 4 at large bids in the new playoff. Finebaum criticized Rhule on his short NFL stint, his inability to stay longer than a few years when he does have some success, and his assertion that Nebraska is somehow in the same class as Georgia and Ohio State.

He told Rhule to leave being a pundit to the "experts". To answer Lane Kiffin who asked him at SEC media days what he was good at, to which Finebaum could only chuckle. I guess he is good at being a pundit. After all , he's an "expert".

I don't know which is more ridiculous. Finebaum or Nebraska fans who think they are still an elite program. I guess I'll just enjoy the two clowns getting chased down by the bull.
Rhule gets paid to promote the B1G brand. Finebaum is a cranky old man sometimes.

If Rhule actually said or even hinted at Nebraska being in the same class as Ohio State or Georgia, then he is a perfect fit at “Nowledge” U. Only Lincoln, Nebraska has that next level of delusion.

Finebalm is an idiot, no clue how he has gotten to where he is today, dude fails upward and looks like Mr Burns……

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

th

Finebaum is about as bad as it comes in the CFB media.

He’s an idiot that thinks he’s smart.

And some hicks in the southern states told him he was good at his job & that only made matters worse.

It is great entertainment to watch & listen to his shows in seasons where the B1G whips the SEC in a majority of bowl games, regular season games, & especially when a B1G team wins it all like last year.

It’s awesome when he literally doesn’t know what to say & is proven the idiot that he is!

Here is Rhules full statement, he wasn't referring to Nebraska being one of the four. His statement about Nebraska has been, we need to make a bowl game before we worry about anything else.

As the College Football Playoff expands to 12 teams, Nebraska head coach Matt Rhule said he believes the Big Ten deserves four spots going forward.
Per ESPN's Heather Dinich, Rhule cited the recent additions of USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington as well as the overall difficulty of playing in the conference to back up his argument.
"In the Big Ten we have to go to someone else's stadium in our league five times and duke it out," Rhule said. "But I think we'll have a lot of access to the College Football Playoff. I think four teams from this league should get in every year because this is the best league. This is the NFL of college football in my mind."

Ahh Finebaum, the total expert on college football.

Who you taking over him?

I can see where Solich is maybe a stretch. That's why I said "perhaps".

Rhule is better than Pelini
Perhaps after Rhule wins 3 NC's. You're perhaps refered to Osborne, not Solich.
Also Ruhle better than Pelini? Ruhle 5-7 at Nebby, Pelini won at least 9 games every year, with 3 10 win years. 4 conf. titles. But please keep trying, it's fun watching.

Last edited:
You compared him to Tom Osborne. Spin it anyway you want.
Perhaps after Rhule wins 3 NC's. You're perhaps refered to Osborne, not Solich.
Also Ruhle better than Pelini? Ruhle 5-7 at Nebby, Pelini won at least 9 games every year, with 3 10 win years. 4 conf. titles. But please keep trying, it's fun watching.
You guys know how to read?

At no point did I compare Rhule to Osborne

On this point, I agree. There's insufficient evidence to support his claim at present, although Rhule's last Baylor team might have been better than any of Pelini's Nebraska squads.

Last edited:
Come on. He said "since Solich perhaps even Osborne." Best SINCE those guys, which only means better than the guys who came in between them and Rhule.

As a courtesy, I'll refrain from commenting on your grammar errors.
Grammer not my game, I know. The way it's worded could be taken different ways. At 1 year 5-7, compare him to no one. He did say "better than Pelini". Are you kidding me?!

Absolutely not the same ass factor. Frost had perhaps the most punchable face in football and watching that Nebbie golden boy go down in flames was glorious .
I miss Scottie Frost' press conferences.

Preseason, "we're comin"
First game, first loss: "we're working on some things & we'll be there in the mix for B10 title"
6th loss, no bowl game... "players need to execute, not my fault", "wait til next year"

Probably the worst coach in B10 football history. Including Bob Cummings.
Frostie went from boy wonder to "boy I wonder what ever happened to that guy"?

earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith

Nebraska Football GIF by FirstAndMonday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT