ADVERTISEMENT

Flathead Valley, Montana

ConvenientParking

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
IMG-20240603-153111-HDR.jpg

Rain cleared up on this side of Flathead Lake and now it looks like God took a bong rip and exhaled into a mason jar half filled with beer only the mason jar is Glacier National Park on the horizon.

Any gills in there?
Had to save my money for the dispensary so I didn't get a fishing license. I got acclimated to Oregon prices and now it feels like I'm getting ripped off even though it's still half what I paid in college for consistent quality and without having to text your dealer back and forth for hours while he (or she!) is waiting to re-up themselves. We did see a baby grizzly yesterday on the east edge of the highway that's currently open through Glacier (my cousin got this pic, mine were blurry):

IMG-20240602-165307.jpg

I have questions. Why exhale a bong rip into a mason jar, and why fill it halfway with beer? I’m not attacking you - I am perplexed and wondering if this is something I should be doing.
Just a silly party trick that looks kind of cool when you're stoned. If you exhale any smoke into a jar it will sit on top of the liquid for a minute before clearing up. It doesn't do anything to the beer as far as I'm aware.

I envy you being there. Now go find some huckleberries.
My cousins go picking throughout the summer and they can them and I'm being sent home with a big jar of their jam to share when I get back to Iowa. I have already taken down a huckleberry milkshake and some pancakes with huckleberry syrup. Fresh ones not ready yet so everything has been vintage 2023.

Nice! Beautiful area, I've only travelled through a couple times via the Empire Builder but that's a bit further north in White Fish and West Glacier.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
So are you on the way back from your trip or this just a detour before california?
Circling back around one more time with annual park pass and hitting some spots I missed. Nevada next to get on 80 then northern California then Crater Lake then maybe western Washington before I go back to Kalispell when my aunt and mother will be flying in for about 4 days at the end of June. From there more direct route back to Iowa.

Circling back around one more time with annual park pass and hitting some spots I missed. Nevada next to get on 80 then northern California then Crater Lake then maybe western Washington before I go back to Kalispell when my aunt and mother will be flying in for about 4 days at the end of June. From there more direct route back to Iowa.
Is the Nevada backtrack for the tinder match?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT