ADVERTISEMENT

Florida and Miami game question for the Noles

bc f*ck nebraska, f*ck minnesota, F*ck wisconsin, **** 'em all.
sith GIF

I didn’t read all of this but it depends how old you are and where you live in Florida. No FSU fan likes either UFelon or the Candy Canes. The old timers despise UFelon because UM wasn’t much of a rival before the mid-80s and the UFelon heavy Florida legislature used to constantly jerk FSU around. We had previously been a girls only school and were much smaller.

If you live in Dade County, or even in Broward where Ft Lauderdale is, you will absolutely despise UM and its fans. Most of them never went to school there. They talk massive amounts of trash because they won a bunch of championships and ignore the fact that they haven’t won anything in over 20 years.

I didn’t read all of this but it depends how old you are and where you live in Florida. No FSU fan likes either UFelon or the Candy Canes. The old timers despise UFelon because UM wasn’t much of a rival before the mid-80s and the UFelon heavy Florida legislature used to constantly jerk FSU around. We had previously been a girls only school and were much smaller.

If you live in Dade County, or even in Broward where Ft Lauderdale is, you will absolutely despise UM and its fans. Most of them never went to school there. They talk massive amounts of trash because they won a bunch of championships and ignore the fact that they haven’t won anything in over 20 years.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Somewhat similar thoughts.

The goiters are the more traditional, long-term rival...but we've suffered more horrible, devastating losses to um.
I hate them equally, but when the play I typically pull for um.l...partly because of the acc vs sec thing, bit mostly because I only know a couple of um fans (and rarely see them) but I am surrounded by goiter fans.

Oh, and al of you who capitalized either uf, miami, gator, or cane are an embarrassment to FSU. You all owe me a drink next time I see you.

Somewhat similar thoughts.

The goiters are the more traditional, long-term rival...but we've suffered more horrible, devastating losses to um.
I hate them equally, but when the play I typically pull for um.l...partly because of the acc vs sec thing, bit mostly because I only know a couple of um fans (and rarely see them) but I am surrounded by goiter fans.

Oh, and al of you who capitalized either uf, miami, gator, or cane are an embarrassment to FSU. You all owe me a drink next time I see you.
Skrate talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT