Florida doing Florida things

Derekd3408

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011

Wood knot. She is 32 going on 65.
kemper-mug-ps-9.13-1024x576.png

Teacher: "Why isn't your homework done?"

Kid: "I was babysitting an OD'd dead guy who fvcked my mom with some other drugged-up dude."
I had a student tell me he was going to have a rough day because the night before his mom's boyfriend sent her out to prostitute herself to get the $300 they needed for rent.

Your quote isn't as crazy as one would think.

Jesus.

Can't imagine how I'd respond to something like that, personally.
I said, "Zach, you tell me what you need today. If you want to sit and listen to music or do some puzzles, I'm good. If you want to do some work that's up to you." This was a middle school behavior disorder classroom.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I had a student tell me he was going to have a rough day because the night before his mom's boyfriend sent her out to prostitute herself to get the $300 they needed for rent.

Your quote isn't as crazy as one would think.
Pics of the kid's mom, and current rate schedule?

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
After the first sentence I damn near thought the threesome was the mom, dead dude, and 11 year old.

"FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. — A Florida mother was arrested after she allegedly left her 11-year-old son in a hotel room with a dead man for several hours following an overnight drug-fueled threesome."

Reactions: Derekd3408
After the first sentence I damn near thought the threesome was the mom, dead dude, and 11 year old.

"FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. — A Florida mother was arrested after she allegedly left her 11-year-old son in a hotel room with a dead man for several hours following an overnight drug-fueled threesome."
I 100 percent did too. I mean, it’s ****ing Florida!

I 100 percent did too. I mean, it’s ****ing Florida!
john-oliver-florida.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT