ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Supreme Court Approves Nov 2024 Abortion Ballot Initiative

Now Iowans need to turn up the heat on our home grown idiot legislators who in concert with Dim Kim Jung Reynolds and her handpicked State Supreme Court to get a referendum on our ballots so we can also preserve women's rights and liberties within our state. It's ridiculous that our citizens can't force this issue on to the ballot ourselves.

Justice May will be receiving a NO from me on retention this year, every justice on the court was appointed by the head kunt herself.

Now Iowans need to turn up the heat on our home grown idiot legislators who in concert with Dim Kim Jung Reynolds and her handpicked State Supreme Court to get a referendum on our ballots so we can also preserve women's rights and liberties within our state. It's ridiculous that our citizens can't force this issue on to the ballot ourselves.

Justice May will be receiving a NO from me on retention this year, every justice on the court was appointed by the head kunt herself.
Iowa has life begin with a heartbeat with exceptions for rape, incest and the health of the mother (all the things the left brings up in every discussion). I don't know how you could get more reasonable than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT