ADVERTISEMENT

Fluorouracil Skin Treatment - Anyone Done It? Its basically chemo for your face/skin.

Just had my first cut….my guy just sends me to the plastic surgeon…. This is probably a “2 cutter” maybe a3….. we shall see.
You don't do Mohs surgery where they cut then immediately test the sample to see if the margins are clear? On me, the doc takes a slice then I sit in the waiting room while it's under the microscope. They tell me if they're done or if they need to take some more.

Mohs micrographic surgery, also known as Mohs surgery, is a microscopically controlled procedure used to treat skin cancer, penile cancer, mouth cancer, and soft tissue sarcoma. The procedure involves removing thin layers of skin, examining each layer for cancer cells, and repeating until no more cancer is found. Mohs surgery is usually performed in an outpatient setting with local anesthesia and can take several hours.

You don't do Mohs surgery where they cut then immediately test the sample to see if the margins are clear? On me, the doc takes a slice then I sit in the waiting room while it's under the microscope. They tell me if they're done or if they need to take some more.

Mohs micrographic surgery, also known as Mohs surgery, is a microscopically controlled procedure used to treat skin cancer, penile cancer, mouth cancer, and soft tissue sarcoma. The procedure involves removing thin layers of skin, examining each layer for cancer cells, and repeating until no more cancer is found. Mohs surgery is usually performed in an outpatient setting with local anesthesia and can take several hours.
That’s what I do…. Just finished #2 and now waiting results…

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT