ADVERTISEMENT

Flying United this week

MeetTheFerentz

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2006
Had some stuff to do in Denver.

Flight out was great. No delay. Sat in seat 4A, one of my favorites. Had a diet Pepsi and some pretzels.

On the way back, there was some turbulence but had a good conversation with the person next to me. Flight attendant was nice, too.

Just thought everyone on this board would want to know so I started a thread about it.

Had some stuff to do in Denver.

Flight out was great. No delay. Sat in seat 4A, one of my favorites. Had a diet Pepsi and some pretzels.

On the way back, there was some turbulence but had a good conversation with the person next to me. Flight attendant was nice, too.

Just thought everyone on this board would want to know so I started a thread about it.
United has always been pretty solid for me. It and Delta are my preferred airlines….American, not so much

e3c5f7b16df55c8b571c306f41cfc12980f910e34b968eb0c350638955c553a0.jpg

Reactions: runkpanole
So how often does OP have these earth shattering thoughts?

parody:

So, I had to go to Raleigh for a court appearance and didn't really have anything else to do in North Carolina this week, so I did a quick fly in and fly out.

Flight to Raleigh was perfect. On time, no one acted like a jerk, and masks were optional.

The flight back was a bit bumpier. Flight was delayed by an hour and a half, but they didn't charge me for my Wild Turkey highball, so it's all good.

I know, I know... CSB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT