ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever been in a road head incident?

Funky Bunch

HR Legend
Mar 30, 2011
Back in 2002, I owned my first car. It was an awful used Citroen AX My girlfriend and I had decided it was time for an 'upgrade', but with my girlfriend away on holiday, it was left to my best friend, my girlfriends sister and me to go and put the deposit down for a new car.

We had settled on a Vauxhall Corsa, mainly because the dealership were offering a years' free insurance with this model. Little did I know I was not eligible for the free insurance deal (The small print meant I had to be over 21, and, disappointingly I wasnt).

I came away from the dealership pissed off that I didn't get a new car and upset that I still had to drive the shitty Citroen around.

On the way back home, my girlfriends sister, completely out of the blue, suggested that she gives me a blow job to cheer me up. Now, without getting into too much detail, I accepted her offer. I don't know why I did, but I did. My girlfriend was away, I was extremely annoyed and her suggestion seemed like a brilliant offer. It was completely, the wrong thing to do and I'd probably never do it again. My best mate, getting pissed in the back of the car egged us both on and eventually 'pressured' into her giving me head during the drive home. I was 17. There was no way I was going to say no.

Setting the scene; There I am, getting head and a handjob from my girlfriends sister in the most cramped car I've ever driven, with my friend half drunk wanking in the back seat. It was glorious.

10 minutes of this now horny journey later, I was on the verge of cumming. For a split second, I closed my eyes, preparing to deny a million sperm their dreams of making a life, completely forgetting that I was in control of a vehicle.

At that precise moment, the car I was tailgating, broke hard for some traffic lights. I opened my eyes a fraction of a second too late, as my dick started to explode with the most force ever I'd known, I urgently swerved to avoid hitting him. I didn't swerve enough. I clipped the rear passenger side of his car, spinning him partially around in the road. I slammed my foot onto what I thought was the brake but I missed it completely.

My foot slammed onto the accelerator, speeding the car up, just in time to mount the kerb (sidewalk) and drive the car straight into the front of someones garden wall. None of us were wearing seatbelts.

The force of the crash sent me thrusting forwards, still cumming, slamming my dick and groin into the, now back and side of my girlfriends sisters head. her face was pushed up, with such force that she broke her nose and part of her cheekbone on the bottom of the steering wheel. I was thrown forwards, bulls eyed the windscreen and fractured my femur on the steering wheel. My best mate, sat in the back was also thrown forward, crushing his face on the headrest of the passenger seat and covering both me and my girlfriend in his can of cider.

The car was crushed. A write off. I don't quite know the physics of it, but something caused structural damage to the drivers side door of the car and I couldn't get it open. Seconds later, other motorists appeared around my car, trying desperately to rip the door off with their hands - as my severely concussed passengers tried to clamber out of the window.

None of the bystanders or motorists were able to rip my door open.

My girlfriends sister and my mate were able to get out of the passenger window, assisted by some people outside. Me... I was the unlucky one, trapped in the drivers seat.

So there I was, half covered in cum, my softening junk still hanging out, stinking of alcohol with blood pouring from my head, waiting for the Fire Brigade to arrive to cut me out of the car.

It took 10 minutes to get me out of the car, by which time, ambulances had taken my passengers away. There was absolutely no chance of 'getting our stories straight' before the Police started their investigation. I was ****ed.

Having to recall the encounter to the Police, with my mother sat next to me during an interview in hospital is probably the most embarrassing thing that I've EVER had to do. Asking my mum to wash my cumstained clothes comes a close second.

A short time after, I was charged for driving without due care and attention, fined and banned from driving for a year. My girlfriend also found the whole episode completely unacceptable and split up with me, over the phone from whilst on her holiday in Portugal.

Still, it was the most exciting blow job I've ever had. Not really sure how to top that.

Back in 2002, I owned my first car. It was an awful used Citroen AX My girlfriend and I had decided it was time for an 'upgrade', but with my girlfriend away on holiday, it was left to my best friend, my girlfriends sister and me to go and put the deposit down for a new car.

We had settled on a Vauxhall Corsa, mainly because the dealership were offering a years' free insurance with this model. Little did I know I was not eligible for the free insurance deal (The small print meant I had to be over 21, and, disappointingly I wasnt).

I came away from the dealership pissed off that I didn't get a new car and upset that I still had to drive the shitty Citroen around.

On the way back home, my girlfriends sister, completely out of the blue, suggested that she gives me a blow job to cheer me up. Now, without getting into too much detail, I accepted her offer. I don't know why I did, but I did. My girlfriend was away, I was extremely annoyed and her suggestion seemed like a brilliant offer. It was completely, the wrong thing to do and I'd probably never do it again. My best mate, getting pissed in the back of the car egged us both on and eventually 'pressured' into her giving me head during the drive home. I was 17. There was no way I was going to say no.

Setting the scene; There I am, getting head and a handjob from my girlfriends sister in the most cramped car I've ever driven, with my friend half drunk wanking in the back seat. It was glorious.

10 minutes of this now horny journey later, I was on the verge of cumming. For a split second, I closed my eyes, preparing to deny a million sperm their dreams of making a life, completely forgetting that I was in control of a vehicle.

At that precise moment, the car I was tailgating, broke hard for some traffic lights. I opened my eyes a fraction of a second too late, as my dick started to explode with the most force ever I'd known, I urgently swerved to avoid hitting him. I didn't swerve enough. I clipped the rear passenger side of his car, spinning him partially around in the road. I slammed my foot onto what I thought was the brake but I missed it completely.

My foot slammed onto the accelerator, speeding the car up, just in time to mount the kerb (sidewalk) and drive the car straight into the front of someones garden wall. None of us were wearing seatbelts.

The force of the crash sent me thrusting forwards, still cumming, slamming my dick and groin into the, now back and side of my girlfriends sisters head. her face was pushed up, with such force that she broke her nose and part of her cheekbone on the bottom of the steering wheel. I was thrown forwards, bulls eyed the windscreen and fractured my femur on the steering wheel. My best mate, sat in the back was also thrown forward, crushing his face on the headrest of the passenger seat and covering both me and my girlfriend in his can of cider.

The car was crushed. A write off. I don't quite know the physics of it, but something caused structural damage to the drivers side door of the car and I couldn't get it open. Seconds later, other motorists appeared around my car, trying desperately to rip the door off with their hands - as my severely concussed passengers tried to clamber out of the window.

None of the bystanders or motorists were able to rip my door open.

My girlfriends sister and my mate were able to get out of the passenger window, assisted by some people outside. Me... I was the unlucky one, trapped in the drivers seat.

So there I was, half covered in cum, my softening junk still hanging out, stinking of alcohol with blood pouring from my head, waiting for the Fire Brigade to arrive to cut me out of the car.

It took 10 minutes to get me out of the car, by which time, ambulances had taken my passengers away. There was absolutely no chance of 'getting our stories straight' before the Police started their investigation. I was ****ed.

Having to recall the encounter to the Police, with my mother sat next to me during an interview in hospital is probably the most embarrassing thing that I've EVER had to do. Asking my mum to wash my cumstained clothes comes a close second.

A short time after, I was charged for driving without due care and attention, fined and banned from driving for a year. My girlfriend also found the whole episode completely unacceptable and split up with me, over the phone from whilst on her holiday in Portugal.

Still, it was the most exciting blow job I've ever had. Not really sure how to top that.
giphy.gif

Reddit? I'm pretty sure OP isn't British.

In a similar vein - I was at my sister's wedding and our long time family friends were there. They had 3 kids, boy my older brother's age, girl my age (who I crushed on for years) and a younger son. So the mom is telling me a story about how the oldest totaled his car. Seems he was driving home from college with his girlfriend late at night when suddenly two bison appeared on the highway in front of him. With too little notice he ran right into one that crushed the passenger side of the car. She tells me - the girlfriend was saved because......she was sleeping with her head on his lap.
I had had several drinks at the reception. I still think it's one of my greatest accomplishments to not laugh out loud. Didn't see a bison, asleep on his lap. JFC.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT