ADVERTISEMENT

Focus Group expectations…

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Listening to CNN focus groups and I wonder….what the he’ll expectations do these panelists have coming from a debate?

It’s like do they expect “Devine intervention” or a voice from above telling them how to vote? Do these folks lack critical thinking skills? Have they no intellectual curiosity to do a little research of their own? Or, is this just a dozen selected folks enjoying their 15 minutes of fame?

Listening to CNN focus groups and I wonder….what the he’ll expectations do these panelists have coming from a debate?

It’s like do they expect “Devine intervention” or a voice from above telling them how to vote? Do these folks lack critical thinking skills? Have they no intellectual curiosity to do a little research of their own? Or, is this just a dozen selected folks enjoying their 15 minutes of fame?
TV is off now, but those focus groups really do display the egregious level of dumbfuqqery plaguing this country. A well educated and intelligent populace lets Trump nowhere near the Presidency.

Maybe give a little more context for those of us who don't watch cnn.

Maybe give a little more context for those of us who don't watch cnn.
If you want a little more balance, maybe you should watch a little less of Newsmax and FOX NEWS?

Just a suggestion.

MSNBC has a lot of RINO's if that appeals to you.

Probably not, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT