ADVERTISEMENT

US inflation correlates with......Republican hysteria!!!!??👀👀👀

The study proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the ‘de-anchoring of expectations’ by republicans increased inflation.

No; the study demonstrated a clear correlation between "de-anchored" expectations (that inflation would be worse) to inflation actually being worse for them.

And the study cites data back to the Mitt Romney election, not "just" 2020.

But it's better than the rest of the world so way to go gop right? Lol
200w.gif

yes because biden is out to get us and that's the truth.
No, it's because corporations know Biden wants to reverse Trump's massive corporate tax rate cut and executive millionaires tax rates cuts, while Trump is promising to cut them even more.

So they are raising their prices as high as possible and beyond even while reaping century-high profits to drive people to despair and blame Biden and get Trump back in to keep those oh-so-sweet billionaire tax breaks coming.

No, it's because corporations know Biden wants to reverse Trump's massive corporate tax rate cut and executive millionaires tax rates cuts, while Trump is promising to cut them even more.

So they are raising their prices as high as possible and beyond even while reaping century-high profits to drive people to despair and blame Biden and get Trump back in to keep those oh-so-sweet billionaire tax breaks coming.
Yahtzee!

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Some of the most massive cope I've ever seen. Bidenomics is a failure. There is a reason he is once again losing every single swing state by current polling. Democrats elected a lemon.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
In a deflationary cycle consumers believe prices will keep going down so they hold off on purchases to buy cheaper in future which hurts growth and continues the spiral.

When consumers are convinced inflation will persist they buy now to avoid higher price which ratchets up demand which pushes prices higher.

Damn, hearing Americans setting records on air travel and record numbers that are driving to vacation spots on Memorial day and spending on high end hotels tells me they aren't concerned with inflation. To top that off, the number of those going the 4th and Labor day will even be bigger as reservations have already been made. WHAT INFLATION, are you concerned about, me, none.

Damn, hearing Americans setting records on air travel and record numbers that are driving to vacation spots on Memorial day and spending on high end hotels tells me they aren't concerned with inflation. To top that off, the number of those going the 4th and Labor day will even be bigger as reservations have already been made. WHAT INFLATION, are you concerned about, me, none.

Apparently, that's all "Democrats" who don't think inflation is "8%" right now...

You haven’t paid attention to the economy under Republican presidents previously??

The economy always goes to S under right wing governments

Shocked Brits react to rise in cost of living under Conservative government | 2010 v 2024

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT