ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Science, they say.

Dec 31, 2014
Whelp. Will the Biden Admin and his fellow cultists respect the science or will they continue down their path of destroying lives based on cultist delusions?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
so you’re telling me that a child changes his or her mind through childhood into early adulthood.
I never would have guessed.

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

How does that change having the government stay out of peoples lives? Seems like your big government wants to get into everyones bedrooms.

We have child abuse laws for legitimate reasons don’t we?

I would submit sterilizing children before the age of legal consent (18) to fall under this social contract prerogative.

Should we remove all child abuse laws, in your view?

We have child abuse laws for legitimate reasons don’t we?

I would submit sterilizing children before the age of legal consent (18) to fall under this social contract prerogative.

Should we remove all child abuse laws, in your view?
Really stretching the definition of "child abuse". Should we also arrest parents that give their children diets strictly of junk food? I'm all for having trans kids waiting until they are 18 to transition, but I'm even more in favor of letting the parents/children/doctors decide what is best, while I and the government stay out of it.

As I raise a toddler myself I've had to come to the stark understanding of how impressionable a young person really is.

Transgenderism is a single digit happening.

If you have multiple kids and all of them are transgender, you don't have transgender kids, you have abusive parents.

Gosh, I guess Tarpon didn't realize that it's was just a passing phase in childhood. Good job OP, you and eloon have solved the issue!

Really stretching the definition of "child abuse". Should we also arrest parents that give their children diets strictly of junk food? I'm all for having trans kids waiting until they are 18 to transition, but I'm even more in favor of letting the parents/children/doctors decide what is best, while I and the government stay out of it.
It's our job as adults to protect children. Period, end of story. Our government should stay out of our lives, but COVID proved they cannot.

There are some psychological theories that suggest a person who consistently posts anti-trans content on message boards may have unresolved issues related to gender identity or sexuality. Here's a nuanced exploration of this idea:

1. **Projection and Defense Mechanisms**: Psychologically, individuals may engage in projection, a defense mechanism where they unconsciously attribute their own unacceptable thoughts, feelings, or impulses to others. In the case of someone posting anti-trans content, they may be projecting their own internal conflicts or anxieties about gender identity or sexuality onto the trans community. This could be a way for them to distance themselves from their own feelings of discomfort or confusion.

2. **Repression and Denial**: Another psychological concept to consider is repression, where individuals push unwanted thoughts or feelings into their unconscious mind. If someone has repressed or denied their own gender identity or sexual orientation, they may exhibit outward hostility or disdain towards those who openly express these aspects of themselves. This defensive reaction could stem from fear, shame, or internalized stigma.

3. **Self-Exploration and Projection**: It's also possible that someone who posts anti-trans content may be grappling with their own gender identity or sexual orientation but lacks the self-awareness or insight to recognize it. By fixating on and condemning transgender individuals, they may inadvertently be engaging in a form of self-exploration or attempting to reconcile their own internal conflicts.

4. **Social and Cultural Influences**: Additionally, societal and cultural factors may contribute to someone's negative attitudes towards transgender individuals. Growing up in environments that stigmatize or marginalize LGBTQ+ identities can shape one's beliefs and attitudes, even if they personally identify as cisgender or heterosexual. In such cases, posting anti-trans content may be a way to conform to social norms or seek validation from peers.

5. **Need for Control and Power Dynamics**: Finally, it's worth considering the power dynamics at play in online forums. Posting inflammatory or derogatory content can be a way for individuals to exert a sense of control or dominance over others, especially if they feel powerless or marginalized in other aspects of their lives. In this sense, anti-trans rhetoric may serve as a means of asserting authority or seeking validation within online communities.

If someone is struggling with issues related to gender identity or sexuality, it's best for them to seek support from qualified mental health professionals who can provide appropriate guidance and resources.

There are some psychological theories that suggest a person who consistently posts anti-trans content on message boards may have unresolved issues related to gender identity or sexuality. Here's a nuanced exploration of this idea:

1. **Projection and Defense Mechanisms**: Psychologically, individuals may engage in projection, a defense mechanism where they unconsciously attribute their own unacceptable thoughts, feelings, or impulses to others. In the case of someone posting anti-trans content, they may be projecting their own internal conflicts or anxieties about gender identity or sexuality onto the trans community. This could be a way for them to distance themselves from their own feelings of discomfort or confusion.

2. **Repression and Denial**: Another psychological concept to consider is repression, where individuals push unwanted thoughts or feelings into their unconscious mind. If someone has repressed or denied their own gender identity or sexual orientation, they may exhibit outward hostility or disdain towards those who openly express these aspects of themselves. This defensive reaction could stem from fear, shame, or internalized stigma.

3. **Self-Exploration and Projection**: It's also possible that someone who posts anti-trans content may be grappling with their own gender identity or sexual orientation but lacks the self-awareness or insight to recognize it. By fixating on and condemning transgender individuals, they may inadvertently be engaging in a form of self-exploration or attempting to reconcile their own internal conflicts.

4. **Social and Cultural Influences**: Additionally, societal and cultural factors may contribute to someone's negative attitudes towards transgender individuals. Growing up in environments that stigmatize or marginalize LGBTQ+ identities can shape one's beliefs and attitudes, even if they personally identify as cisgender or heterosexual. In such cases, posting anti-trans content may be a way to conform to social norms or seek validation from peers.

5. **Need for Control and Power Dynamics**: Finally, it's worth considering the power dynamics at play in online forums. Posting inflammatory or derogatory content can be a way for individuals to exert a sense of control or dominance over others, especially if they feel powerless or marginalized in other aspects of their lives. In this sense, anti-trans rhetoric may serve as a means of asserting authority or seeking validation within online communities.

If someone is struggling with issues related to gender identity or sexuality, it's best for them to seek support from qualified mental health professionals who can provide appropriate guidance and resources.
What does it day about people who use a chat bot?

How does that change having the government stay out of peoples lives? Seems like your big government wants to get into everyones bedrooms.
I don’t think parents should get to decide to cut the genitals off their child. So government needs to step in.

They can wait until they are 18, preferably 21 or 25.

I would let it be known it’s open season in terms of lawsuits, on doctors that perform surgery or hormone therapy to change the gender of a minor.

OP you're so clever creating a trans thread. We haven't had one of these in April, 2024, so it's a good thing you made this. I look forward to the next one tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be as riveting as the other 763 trans threads.

Let's chart the posters seemingly obsessed with trans, gay etc.

Unusual levels interest are typically indicative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT