ADVERTISEMENT

Football analogy to the current election

Sullivan

HB Heisman
Nov 24, 2001
Kamala is like the second-string quarterback who keeps throwing interceptions every time she enters the game, and yet wants to be the starting quarterback.

Kamala is like the second-string quarterback who keeps throwing interceptions every time she enters the game, and yet wants to be the starting quarterback.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Trump is the guy who couldn't make the team (talent, grades, criminal record) but goes around lying about his accomplishments on the field.
Trump is the old man in the stands feeling the dunning-krueger effect that he can coach the team better, but drives the team to 0-12 and wants another try bc he didn't have his recruits.

Reactions: Jim Grizzly
Do you still believe the Russian hoax? I thought you guys gave up on that.

Or is it a case where you only bring that up when Kamala has another bad interview?
Thank you for telling me you didn't read the Mueller Report. Also, you are verifying what I originally said. You sound very much like a Russian bot. Nat Algren-ish.

Trump is the guy who couldn't make the team (talent, grades, criminal record) but goes around lying about his accomplishments on the field.
Nah, Trump is B Ferentz in that no matter how bad you are, going against him will keep you ahead.

Is it just me or do we have a Russian bot littering the front page of the board with horseshit repeatedly?
He saw all the Chinese bots grouped up (the new trainees anyway) and the dummies were absorbing the 💩 so he wandered over…
LOOK OUT - SOMEONE JUST THREW ANOTHER BASKETBALL AT YOUR HEAD!!!

He saw all the Chinese bots grouped up (the new trainees anyway) and the dummies were absorbing the 💩 so he wandered over…
LOOK OUT - SOMEONE JUST THREW ANOTHER BASKETBALL AT YOUR HEAD!!!
I was thinking, the ONLY time you ever add any substance on here is when you are talking about education or women's rights...the only times you sound like a Democrat. Your lack of self-awareness, once again for all to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT