ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who doubted Kamala's promise to slash prices, what are your thoughts on Donnie's promise to cut gasoline prices in half?

I agree. Gas prices, far more than "milk", seems to be something "they"( all government) are willing to tweak to make the situation what it needs to be. If things are good and we can sell 5 dollar gas and be buyers elsewhere, they will do that to us.

In a tight election year we will see a drop in October. Milk won't move.
I don't buy any of that. There is no "they" imo. But I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so there's that.

My point is people who constantly bitch about gas prices are usually dumb. It's a quick telling point for me and is pretty accurate.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Our gas prices fluctuate literally almost daily. Up 20 to 30 cents down 20 cents up 15 cents down 20 cents. Man... since Joe Biden controls gas prices, he must be really busy right now.

Why were gas prices so good under trump before despite being so bad under democrats on either side of his administration? Why would I believe you of all people about matters of truth anyways (given the obvious)?
No scruffy, don't believe anybody about matters of Truth. But believe Donald Trump about matters of truth. Has a dumber sentence ever been uttered?

Why were gas prices so good under trump before despite being so bad under democrats on either side of his administration? Why would I believe you of all people about matters of truth anyways (given the obvious)?
JFC there was a global pandemic and no one was driving! Why did we have 2.7 million lost jobs under Trump! How ****ing stupid are you?

The reason we have inflation today is because we printed money for 3 stimulus packages. If you don't understand that then you need to leave the chat now, cause you have no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
don't act like this hasn't been covered here

OPEC nations cut production specifically to combat lower oil prices

at the same time, our domestic production has increased to its highest ever levels, BUT so has the percentage of oil we export overseas

456455593_18452138218007077_7911285634889164233_n.jpg

I paid $3.19 a gallon the other day. Is that considered high or am I just not a poor?

I love the mouth breathers on Facebook that brag about sub $2 gas under Trump, ignoring the fact that there was a once in a generation pandemic going on that plummeted demand. Hell, gas was over $4 in 2008 under W, but a good recession cured that. Gas prices are cyclical and what OPEC decides to do is out of our control.

I love the mouth breathers on Facebook that brag about sub $2 gas under Trump, ignoring the fact that there was a once in a generation pandemic going on that plummeted demand. Hell, gas was over $4 in 2008 under W, but a good recession cured that. Gas prices are cyclical and what OPEC decides to do is out of our control.
LOL - Did you forget the Harris/Biden Administration stated they were going to shut down the fossil fuel industry in America? What do you think that will do to gas prices?

• Love
Reactions: abby97
I believe Trump can legitimately say, his policies will reduce the price of oil and then gasoline. However, I think it is irresponsible to say by how much. It is simply economics to say if we increase oil leases, decrease regulations and put more product on the market, the price will come down.

Are you comparing those "mouth breathers" with the ones who claim Biden/Harris have added millions of jobs after a once in a generation pandemic that closed all businesses? Where the present job numbers still aren't as good as Trump's prepandemic job figures? Are you concerned about those mouth breathers?

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Like everything he says he's going to do something that sounds good but never says how he's going to do it. And in the end he never does it.

Remember the wall he was gonna build and make Mexico pay for it?

Remember the healthcare plan that was going to be unbelievably great and everyone was gonna be taken care of???
You must have similar issues with the DNC this week

Are you comparing those "mouth breathers" with the ones who claim Biden/Harris have added millions of jobs after a once in a generation pandemic that closed all businesses? Where the present job numbers still aren't as good as Trump's prepandemic job figures? Are you concerned about those mouth breathers?

I don't see many Facebook comments discussing job numbers, so no. Gas prices are easy for the mouth breathers to comment on, because that's the most complex math they're capable of performing.

Since you brought up job numbers, here's a pretty picture. Do you notice a pattern?

Job_Growth_by_U.S._President_-_v1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: abby97 and Gimmered
JFC there was a global pandemic and no one was driving! Why did we have 2.7 million lost jobs under Trump! How ****ing stupid are you?

The reason we have inflation today is because we printed money for 3 stimulus packages. If you don't understand that then you need to leave the chat now, cause you have no clue.
Gas was in the 2s before the pandemic kicked into gear lolol

Claiming that Trump’s family “has already reaped 2 billion from the Saudis” implies the Saudis gave them 2 billion to keep.

The Saudis invested $2 billion through Kushner’s company. The money still belongs to the Saudis, minus whatever management fees Kushner is charging them. That is a monumental distinction.
Actually, I'm pretty sure the $2 Billion WAS the management/broker fee on this project. The firm responsible for due diligence (fairness opinion) on the deal even commented that there was no basis for this level of fee to be paid to Kushner’s group.

ETA: I was mistaken and the entire investment was $2 billion. My other point about the Saudi’s over ruling their investment advisors in regards to even doing this deal still stands. Kushner’s “excessive” asset management fee being just one of the issues.

Last edited:
Felonious Donnie's boast about cutting gas prices in half is almost as ludicrous as his claim that he can end the war in Ukraine in just 24 hours. The sad thing is that millions of people actually believe this garbage.

Reactions: Kelsers
I believe Trump can legitimately say, his policies will reduce the price of oil and then gasoline. However, I think it is irresponsible to say by how much. It is simply economics to say if we increase oil leases, decrease regulations and put more product on the market, the price will come down.
Irresponsible = a lie. At least by Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser.

Felonious Donnie's boast about cutting gas prices in half is almost as ludicrous as his claim that he can end the war in Ukraine in just 24 hours. The sad thing is that millions of people actually believe this garbage.
Or build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. How many lies can we keep up with?

Reactions: Kelsers

Pretty good article. Presidents don't "control" gas prices.
Since Harris/Biden have taken over there is 0 drilling on Government land, the only oil being pumped is on non-government land. Since the U.S. Government owns about 30% of the U.S. landmass much more oil could be pumped which in turn increases supply 10 fold thus reducing prices.

Claiming that Trump’s family “has already reaped 2 billion from the Saudis” implies the Saudis gave them 2 billion to keep.

The Saudis invested $2 billion through Kushner’s company. The money still belongs to the Saudis, minus whatever management fees Kushner is charging them. That is a monumental distinction.
Yea Right GIF

They gave $2 billion to Kushner for services rendered. Is it in a fund, yes. It is in a fund run by a guy with no actual expertise in running such a fund when other investment opportunities were available? Yes.
Do you think we'll ever see the books on this investment?

In a previous lifetime I had a little experience in the petroleum and petroleum accessories field. I've been on the grounds of two oil refineries, and a few storage facilities. They are expensive, big, and complex. There is no turning a tap to them. They take years to develop or re-engineer. And, as mentioned, they don't necessarily operate solely for the benefit of US citizens.
But, Trump said he can turn a spigot on, and prices will magically go down. In his firehose of lies the media fails to focus and hold him accountable.

They gave $2 billion to Kushner for services rendered. Is it in a fund, yes. It is in a fund run by a guy with no actual expertise in running such a fund when other investment opportunities were available? Yes.
Affinity Partners has some highly experienced private equity managers on staff. It’s not like Jared is just running a hedge fund out of his garage.
Do you think we'll ever see the books on this investment?
Is there a reason why we should?

Last edited:
In a previous lifetime I had a little experience in the petroleum and petroleum accessories field. I've been on the grounds of two oil refineries, and a few storage facilities. They are expensive, big, and complex. There is no turning a tap to them. They take years to develop or re-engineer. And, as mentioned, they don't necessarily operate solely for the benefit of US citizens.
But, Trump said he can turn a spigot on, and prices will magically go down. In his firehose of lies the media fails to focus and hold him accountable.
LOL - You libs constantly fail to recognize the obvious which is Donald Trump had one of the most successful Presidencies in American history, nobody wants 4 more years of Harris/Biden policies.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT