ADVERTISEMENT

For those who believe that there was actually voter fraud in Pennsylvania . . .

AuroraHawk

HR Heisman
Dec 18, 2004
These types of filings are extremely uncommon.

EDIT: For those who may wonder whether the document is fake, I've gone to the Eastern District of Pennsylvania's on-line docket and confirmed that it was filed. It is Docket No. 7 filed on January 7th.

EDIT #2: Here is his personal bio: http://www.marcusauerbach.com/marcus.html Here is the firm bio: http://www.marcusauerbach.com/about.html

Strange selection by Donald J. Trump For America, LLC to retain this firm and this attorney. There is nothing about this attorney's bio or the firm description that suggests a good fit. That fact is awfully telling to me.

Last edited:
He may be covering his own ass, as he claims he personally witnessed fraud when it appears he didn't.

A Trump campaign lawyer authored an article asserting that he witnessed “fraud happen” during ballot-counting in Pennsylvania. That article, however, does not actually allege any form of fraud–or anything akin to fraud–whatsoever.

Writing Wednesday in the far-right publication The Federalist, Philadelphia attorney Jerome M. Marcus claims to have personally witnessed fraud occurring that was detrimental to the 45th president’s reelection chances against Joe Biden.

Titled, “I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen. Here’s How It Went Down,” the piece itself doesn’t support the headline.

Link

In fact I think the lawyer quit in order to give Rudy a chance to overturn the election. Turned in his jersey so Rudy could take his spot on the team.

source.gif

Very entertaining watching all these Trump supporters frantically trying to get off the ship before it goes completely down.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
It would be so ..... Trump, for the lawyers to get into trouble and he walks away. The irony is symbolic of his Presidency.
Trump 101, light a match and walk away from the conflagration. Be it Atlantic City, his marriages, the USFL, America as a whole... This is what he does. He riles people up, he sells, sells, sells, and then whatever carnage is left in his wake he accepts no blame, and others take the hit.

Trump 101, light a match and walk away from the conflagration. Be it Atlantic City, his marriages, the USFL, America as a whole... This is what he does. He riles people up, he sells, sells, sells, and then whatever carnage is left in his wake he accepts no blame, and others take the hit.

I guess that's The Art of the Deal. 😠

Reactions: Torg
I’m betting they can fill the next 10 seasons of American Greed with the grift in this administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT