ADVERTISEMENT

Former Facebook and Nike diversity manager gets 5 years in prison for $5 million fraud

The fact that this was your takeaway/immediate go to response to theft of this magnitude is very telling.
It's not my opinion on the fraud. People committing fraud should be prosecuted. Whether its a DEI admin position, or hedge fund manager, or President, or bus driver, or hair stylist, or CEO.

But was this thread really talking about theft anymore by the time I posted? Or was it going on about what is or isn't CRT?

Reactions: TennNole17
DEI in my world is just another annoying exercise we talk about for 5 minutes at the start of every meeting - as a requirement. Its the new "safety" moment, and no one likes this crap being forced upon them (by companies)

Reactions: ClarindaA's
It's not my opinion on the fraud. People committing fraud should be prosecuted. Whether its a DEI admin position, or hedge fund manager, or President, or bus driver, or hair stylist, or CEO.

But is this thread really talking about theft anymore by the time I posted? Or was it going on about what is or isn't CRT?
The DEI position was of actual importance to the fraud taking place lol

DEI in my world is just another annoying exercise we talk about for 5 minutes at the start of every meeting - as a requirement. Its the new "safety" moment, and no one likes this crap being forced upon them (by companies)
Those execs don't care about the employee complaints bc ESG standards tied bonus payouts to woke DEI initiatives at these major companies.

So are a lot of jobs out there.
Sure, but can you identify a single field where the majority of the headcount is actually a net negative on company performance and employee sentiment? I might be willing to hear a case for a human resources here.

Yeah, I have some teachers in my building that want nothing to do with it and they make no effort to understand some of the kids in their classroom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT