ADVERTISEMENT

Former GOP Rep Christian Conservative Calls on His Christian Brother Zelensky to Surrender

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Never mind that Zelensky is Jewish. Why is this man giving cover to Putin on Steve Bannon's podcast?

Media Matters reports:

Appearing Tuesday with former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, former Rep. Dave Brat (R-VA) said that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who has stayed in the capital city of Kyiv to lead his country’s resistance against Russia’s invasion, should instead give in to Russia’s set of demands. Brat also said “as a Christian brother, I would tell him” that if Russia’s offers are rejected, “Kyiv, the other major cities, are going to be just devastated.” (Zelensky is Jewish.)
Brat was first elected to the House in 2014. During his two terms in Congress, he maintained ties with white nationalist media as well as far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, in addition to receiving support from Fox News host Sean Hannity, until he lost his seat to a Democrat in the 2018 midterm election. He is now the dean of the school of business at the Christian right-affiliated Liberty University.

For the 1,000,000th time, Republicans/evangelicals are not real “Christians.” They are modern-day Pharisees and frankly, idiots.

Also, rain, rain, go away, amirite?
They are controlling the church... so...

And, yes, we have 3" in our rain gauge from the last 24'ish hours.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
They are controlling the church... so...

And, yes, we have 3" in our rain gauge from the last 24'ish hours.
There is the Catholic Church and everyone else. “Christian” does not necessarily mean good, but evangelical conservatives are not “the Church.” At least not the one Yeshua established.

Despite our arguing over racial issues, we are on the same page on almost everything else….we should run for office
Truth.

And the reason I called you out on your assertion black families don’t value education is because I’m now in education and most the students and families whom I work with are black. What are your personal experiences interacting with black people in Clarinda, Iowa? 😁

Reactions: NoleATL
Fathers get lonely, too. What is my position in your cabinet?
You’ll head up the Department of Debauchery—dedicated to indoctrinating elementary students to CRT, gender dysphoria and hormone therapy, salacious LGBTQ literature, legal marijuana, and all-encompassing Planned Parenthood services.

• Love
Reactions: Jim Grizzly
BRAT: "Yeah, as a Christian brother, I would tell him, if you do not close on this deal, Kyiv, the other major cities, are going to be just devastated. Putin has got an ego, we’ve backed him into a corner. The good news is, Russia as well as China in a decade, have a massive demographic problem, they’ve got massive structural economic problems."

If you read the article he compares nato putting an arsenal in Ukraine to Russia putting one in Mexico and how we would be against that. They then discuss how we were against this when it was Cuba and there was an ocean as a buffer.

I do not agree that we could just stand by as Russia overtook Ukraine but I think anyone with objectivity can understand the commonalities he discusses with Mexico. Nothing in life is 100% good or 100% bad.

I don't know that there have ever been talks of truly having Nato fortify Ukraine but I sure as shit would be in arms if Russia wanted to put shit in Mexico.

Now would be a GREAT time to have investigations to determine who all may have benefited from Russian campaign and dark money donations.

Let's do this.
Yeah! Let's spend billions more on investigations! Yeah! Man, all this shit they have found on Jan 6th, Kids ****ing pizzas, gaetz ****ing kids, soros, buttery emails! Just spend more! We are sure to find something this time!

Take a walk Huey.

Yeah! Let's spend billions more on investigations! Yeah! Man, all this shit they have found on Jan 6th, Kids ****ing pizzas, gaetz ****ing kids, soros, buttery emails! Just spend more! We are sure to find something this time!

Take a walk Huey.
Did you ever figure out what we got out of NATO, other than being the only country that NATO went to war for after 9/11?

There is the Catholic Church and everyone else. “Christian” does not necessarily mean good, but evangelical conservatives are not “the Church.” At least not the one Yeshua established.

There is the Catholic Church above all and everyone else. Goddamn child molesting holier than thou assholes.

Not even sure what I am referencing????

My god, man. Maybe you should just shut up when it comes to NATO then.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about your overall intelligence.
You asked if I had "ever figured out" as if we have had that conversation. I have not had that conversation thus I have never considered it. Way to dig yourself into a hole though Huey.

Take a walk Huey.

Gaetz is not a congressional investigation. Dumb bell 1.
All this shit they found on Jan 6. No information released yet. Dumb bell 2.
Kids ****pizzas? WTF? Must be real winger conspiracy BS. Dumb bell 3.
soros, buttery emails??? Who knows WTF you're talking about. Right wing fringe BS. Dumb bell 4,5.

Idiot.

@ft254

"Gaetz is not a congressional investigation. Dumb bell 1."

Did it cost taxpayer money?

**** yourself #1.

"All this shit they found on Jan 6. Oh brother. No information released yet."

Over a year later. **** yourself #2.

"Dumb bell 2.
Kids ****pizzas? WTF? Must be real winger conspiracy BS. "

If you don't know what pizzagate was your a ****ing idiot. Again, it didn't find shit.

**** yourself #3.

" Dumb bell 3.
soros, buttery emails??? Who knows WTF you're talking about."

Exactly, nothing burgers that cost taxpayer money.

**** yourself #4

" Right wing fringe BS. Dumb bell 3,4."

You already used #3 dipshit.

**** yourself #5.

"Idiot."

Learn how to count dipshit.

**** yourself #6.

BRAT: "Yeah, as a Christian brother, I would tell him, if you do not close on this deal, Kyiv, the other major cities, are going to be just devastated. Putin has got an ego, we’ve backed him into a corner. The good news is, Russia as well as China in a decade, have a massive demographic problem, they’ve got massive structural economic problems."

If you read the article he compares nato putting an arsenal in Ukraine to Russia putting one in Mexico and how we would be against that. They then discuss how we were against this when it was Cuba and there was an ocean as a buffer.

I do not agree that we could just stand by as Russia overtook Ukraine but I think anyone with objectivity can understand the commonalities he discusses with Mexico. Nothing in life is 100% good or 100% bad.

I don't know that there have ever been talks of truly having Nato fortify Ukraine but I sure as shit would be in arms if Russia wanted to put shit in Mexico.

As long as they arn't putting nukes into Mexcio they could be my guest.

Mexico's military is not a threat to the US even if it was updated with the newest coolest hardware.

And secondly Russia's military equipment sucks and Mexico probably has better stuff right now anyways.

It's a BS concern. Ukraine was never going to invade Russia. They don't have the manpower to go on the offensive against a much bigger nation.

As long as they arn't putting nukes into Mexcio they could be my guest.

Mexico's military is not a threat to the US even if it was updated with the newest coolest hardware.

And secondly Russia's military equipment sucks and Mexico probably has better stuff right now anyways.

It's a BS concern. Ukraine was never going to invade Russia. They don't have the manpower to go on the offensive against a much bigger nation.
I get it. As usual the truth is in thr middle. I also think, much like the "stay or leave" thread, it's easy to say what you would do until it is actually happening.

@ft254

"Gaetz is not a congressional investigation. Dumb bell 1."

Did it cost taxpayer money?

**** yourself #1.

"All this shit they found on Jan 6. Oh brother. No information released yet."

Over a year later. **** yourself #2.

"Dumb bell 2.
Kids ****pizzas? WTF? Must be real winger conspiracy BS. "

If you don't know what pizzagate was your a ****ing idiot. Again, it didn't find shit.

**** yourself #3.

" Dumb bell 3.
soros, buttery emails??? Who knows WTF you're talking about."

Exactly, nothing burgers that cost taxpayer money.

**** yourself #4

" Right wing fringe BS. Dumb bell 3,4."

You already used #3 dipshit.

**** yourself #5.

"Idiot."

Learn how to count dipshit.

**** yourself #6.

Revel my numerical errors.

We will find out a lot about the people elected and hired to serve in our government with the Jan 6 investigation. Hopefully we can purge the rats in sewer before more serious damage can be done.

Do you know what pizzagate was? It was a conspiracy theory gone viral. NO INVESTIGATION. Super dumb bell.

Do you know what buttery mail (not email) was? It was a bullshit investigation the Orange Turd instigated that turned up nothing due to nothing to be found. Super dumb bell.

Gaetz is in a situation involving accusations of trafficking underaged girls. JFC. What's wrong with you.

You're totally hung up in your fantasy world.

Last edited:
I get it. As usual the truth is in thr middle. I also think, much like the "stay or leave" thread, it's easy to say what you would do until it is actually happening.

But that is talking about actual violence being carried out. That's when you don't really know until you are there.

With this it's an intellectual discussion. Could Ukraine even with the latest and greatest conventional military hardware pose a real offensive threat to Russia. No not really. Much like Mexico even with the latest and greatest conventional military hardware could not pose a threat to the United States.

On top of that we only started really giving Ukraine a lot of military hardware after Russia invaded Crimea. That's on Russia.

There are no legitimate security concerns here for Russia.

You asked if I had "ever figured out" as if we have had that conversation. I have not had that conversation thus I have never considered it. Way to dig yourself into a hole though Huey.
Whiskeydeltadeltatango said:
The United States of America puts way more into Nato than it gets out of Nato.
How does one actually measure what one gets out?

World peace is priceless in my book. It keeps the world's economy going and that benefits us, doesn't it?

Reactions:SI_NYC, torbee, FlickShagwell and 10 others

Your memory must be about as long as your d*ck.

Keep off the grass, Dopey, and learn what NATO did for the US after 9/11. You just might learn something. Might.

Truth.

And the reason I called you out on your assertion black families don’t value education is because I’m now in education and most the students and families whom I work with are black. What are your personal experiences interacting with black people in Clarinda, Iowa? 😁
I tutored for 2 years in Davenport

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

How does one actually measure what one gets out?

World peace is priceless in my book. It keeps the world's economy going and that benefits us, doesn't it?

Reactions:SI_NYC, torbee, FlickShagwell and 10 others

Your memory must be about as long as your d*ck.

Keep off the grass, Dopey, and learn what NATO did for the US after 9/11. You just might learn something. Might.

No wonder I didn't know what you were talking about. "The United States puts way more into nato than it gets out" and the United states being the only country nato had backed prior to russia/ukraine is obscure as ****. Hey Huey, name a conflict the U tied states has not had to be the police of the world in since 9/11. Kinda hard for nato to have to back someone when we are nato and everyone's enforcer.

We do put way more into nato than we get out. It's ****ing laughable. It's also why Germany fi ally decided to invest in defense. Nato needs the US way more than the US needs Nato. As I said in the thread you referenced. The next time you bitch about our military spending rememeber your bullshit "peace is priceless".

No wonder I didn't know what you were talking about. "The United States puts way more into nato than it gets out" and the United states being the only country nato had backed prior to russia/ukraine is obscure as ****. Hey Huey, name a conflict the U tied states has not had to be the police of the world in since 9/11. Kinda hard for nato to have to back someone when we are nato and everyone's enforcer.

We do put way more into nato than we get out. It's ****ing laughable. It's also why Germany fi ally decided to invest in defense. Nato needs the US way more than the US needs Nato. As I said in the thread you referenced. The next time you bitch about our military spending rememeber your bullshit "peace is priceless".
LOL

Don't get mad just because you are wrong, again. I guess you never heard of our war in Aghanistan and how NATO helped us there, among other things. Yeah, that war was as obscure as f*ck, now, wasn't it? Only the longest war in US history.

Sheeesh, you're too much!

Carry on, Dopey. Your postings would be hilarious, if they weren't so sad.

Last edited:
We can agree to disagree, but their are cultural differences in values…..they cross racial lines but you see it more in one culture
Nothing personal, but I don't really value your opinion on this topic as it's pretty myopic and anal retentive.

You’ll head up the Department of Debauchery—dedicated to indoctrinating elementary students to CRT, gender dysphoria and hormone therapy, salacious LGBTQ literature, legal marijuana, and all-encompassing Planned Parenthood services.
I will be submitting legislation that this appointment become an elected position, which I will then run for.

We need to stop putting people on tv. Most people are stupid af anyways. The real experts who should be opining on the situation probably aren’t at liberty to discuss or make up less than 1% of the mouthpieces that the networks trot out to fill airtime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT