ADVERTISEMENT

fOSU wrestle-offs.. 149 interesting

Who was it that replied to my previous post about the bookend big holes in the line up?
The reply said something about those weights not being big holes because Heinselman and Singletary were big time blue chip recruits coming out of high school.

All of the 125# wrestle offs ended up being within a 1-2 point margin.

Last season,
739a580afd05b493e5302d6e98f52d95-970-80.jpg

would destroy all of those guys (except for Henselman who wasn't there yet).

How did Hwt look yesterday?
Kyle Snyder is out. Gary Traub or Chase Singletary are in = Big Hole.

Last edited:
I love how people are talking so down on Micah when he has a LEGITIMATE shot at winning it all this year at 149. No wrestler is perfect, even the best have flaws. I don’t know if too many teams in the country who wouldn’t take and insert Micah Jordan into their lineup at 149 flaws n all.

I love how people are talking so down on Micah when he has a LEGITIMATE shot at winning it all this year at 149. No wrestler is perfect, even the best have flaws. I don’t know if too many teams in the country who wouldn’t take and insert Micah Jordan into their lineup at 149 flaws n all.

No thanks. We’ll keep our guy.

don't think anyone has been putting him down, they said bottom is his worst position, and dipshit can't stand and keeps arguing making look like people are dissing jordon.i would sure bet he does not win ncaas this year if you feel so strongly about the young man.

[QUOTE="MSU158, post: 5802004, member: 14352 ]As far as that match goes, he had an easy escape near the 30 second mark of that match, but chose to pursue a reversal instead. Also, my point doesn't just go to whether or not he can escape from anyone with ease. Not being turned is also a huge part on gauging someone on bottom as well.

Fair?[/QUOTE]

LOLz You mean, had an easy escape and chose to remain on bottom and run down the clock while grabbing a leg until stalemate and restart from bottom? Now, that’s some mat awareness.

“But he didn’t get turned?” Puhleeze!

Are you really going to lower your argument to that level for a guy supposedly vying for a national title? He didn’t get turned? Lol

Do you want to try and make an argument his weakness isn’t being on bottom? Even he knows it. He chose neutral during match 1. Yes, every wrestler has flaws. Therefore, it isn’t “talking him down” to point out, during the discussion, that if he were to lose to Hayes, it would probably be because he got turned on bottom, or at the very least, gave up rt.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT