ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Four-star TE Micah Riley-Ducker discusses Iowa visit

Apr 8, 2003

Talked to four-star TE Micah Riley-Ducker about his stop in Iowa City today.

"We drove around and went to the education building where I plan to study (special education)."

"Then we looked at the outside of the dorms and finally stopped at Kinnick Stadium and took some pictures."

"Reminds me of home a bit."

Riley-Ducker has been able to visit Iowa, Auburn, Georgia Tech, and Missouri in recent weeks and will be stopping by Iowa State later today. He is also planning to visit Wisconsin soon and maybe some others as well. Overall though, while the self-guided tours are helpful, he feels like a return trip will be necessary after the dead period is lifted to get the full experience at each campus.

"There are a lot of things I haven’t gotten to experience that I need to," said Riley-Ducker. "That’s the first time I’ve been to the South and I didn’t get too meet the coaches or anyone I would be with seeing on a daily basis."

Currently, Riley-Ducker is planning to make a decision around late June or early July.

A four-star prospect, Riley-Ducker currently holds scholarship offers from Iowa, Arizona State, Auburn, Florida State, Michigan State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oregon, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Louisville, Miami, Michigan, Minnesota, Penn State, Tennessee, Buffalo, and Northern Illinois.

EuXZDPLXUA0N_sH

See highlights from Riley-Ducker's junior year at Bellevue West in the video below.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News